2022 UConn Football Transfers on Campus | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Transfers on Campus

Reaction Score
He had scholarship at Oregon changed positions took his ball and left. Sat took his ball again 3 schools in three years that doesn’t raise a eye brow to any of yall?
Russell Wilson transferred a couple times too. And he's one of the most successful QBs in Seattle history. So maybe stop judging a kid that is probably just trying to fit in somewhere.

Reaction Score
Russell Wilson transferred a couple times too. And he's one of the most successful QBs in Seattle history. So maybe stop judging a kid that is probably just trying to fit in somewhere.
He played at nc state graduated and went to UW… not 3 in 3. That is a commitment and attitude concern for me. Sorry if y’all are cool with one year per school. Wouldn’t build my team around that

Reaction Score
Shady not as he’s shady.. shady as in it’s suspect he ones and dones after not playing. Never once made this about a former player. But hey think whatcha want. If you think a kid who couldn’t start at a fcs school willl start over Roberson y’all are nuts.

If you think it’s unlikely he gets here and is competing for a starting spot, fine. You’re entitled to your opinion and I happen to agree with it. But your attempt to explain what “shady” means instead of just accepting responsibility for making an irresponsible comment and apologizing says everything.

Reaction Score
He played at nc state graduated and went to UW… not 3 in 3. That is a commitment and attitude concern for me. Sorry if y’all are cool with one year per school. Wouldn’t build my team around that

NC State didn't want Wilson back. Mike Glennon was in the wings and they wanted him to start. So Wilson left for Wisky.

Reaction Score
NC State didn't want Wilson back. Mike Glennon was in the wings and they wanted him to start. So Wilson left for Wisky.
Literally what I said…. Minus the adding Glenn on in but if you look into it he was already done there to begin with

Reaction Score
If you think it’s unlikely he gets here and is competing for a starting spot, fine. You’re entitled to your opinion and I happen to agree with it. But your attempt to explain what “shady” means instead of just accepting responsibility for making an irresponsible comment and apologizing says everything.
One I didn’t say the kid himself is shady. I said the situation is shady.. two I am not the only poster who felt that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom