2022 UConn Football Commit - Thaddeus Dixon (La Mirada, California) | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Thaddeus Dixon (La Mirada, California)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awesome news! I didn't think we had a chance when I read he visited Fresno. I really like his film, great athlete with size. Love the way he turns his head to find the ball. Potential lockdown corner.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seems to have good awareness of ball and sideline his position relative to receiver. He runs to ball carrier. Seems to be good tackler.

He was beat or out of position and good throws might have been completions on a few incompletions. But good throws beat the best dbs.

Reaction Score
Size, speed and experience... SWEET!! Now if we can get some pressure on the opposing QB's so that these DB's stand a chance to make a play....or a pic.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I think we are finally bringing in players with a winners mentality. No disrespect to those who tried to get us through the PP, BR, and RE eras but many were lucky to get the scholarships they did. Most D1s schools didn’t touch those guys for a reason. I am glad they got a great degree out of it or for those who transferred to a D2 school a few years break on the cost but Mora is bringing in players with cHips on their shoulders and a desire to win now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom