2022 UConn Football Commit - Kylish Hicks (Baltimore, Maryland) | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Kylish Hicks (Baltimore, Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Kylish Hicks is a 6-1 180lb DB/WR from Mergenthaler Vo-Tech High School in Baltimore, Maryland. Other offers from Delaware State, Duquesne, Kent State, Maine, Morgan State, ODU and Saint Francis with some additional D2 schools.

Highlights

It's human nature to look for signs of hope or goodness, so I'll acknowledge that bias.

But look at the body language between the two of them. Completely calm and relaxed, just chilling on the couch and chair. Both look relaxed and comfortable.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Welcome! I am excited to have you on the team!

Lets Go Ok GIF by Gone to the Snow Dogs

Reaction Score
Welcome Kylish. Your tape reminded me of Darius Butler who played corner here and in the NFL. DB also lined up for some plays at WR for us now and then.
Glad to see you are looking at the long term, what major to take and possible internships, as too many (me included) at your age weren't thinking that far ahead in life.

Reaction Score
Welcome Kylish. Your tape reminded me of Darius Butler who played corner here and in the NFL. DB also lined up for some plays at WR for us now and then.
Glad to see you are looking at the long term, what major to take and possible internships, as too many (me included) at your age weren't thinking that far ahead in life.
Kid had 4 INT’s in his state championship game this year. Unbelievable game. Excited to have him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom