2022 UConn Football Commit - Dajon Harrison (Hutto, Texas) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Dajon Harrison (Hutto, Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
All these transfers will start to change the perception of UConn as a destination if you want to play. If they succeed we will get even higher-rated transfers. Mora is doing it the right way.

Why Randy couldn't see transfers as options is beyond me though I am not sure he would know what to do with them. They would have exposed him for his inability to put the right guy in the right place.

Reaction Score
All these transfers will start to change the perception of UConn as a destination if you want to play. If they succeed we will get even higher-rated transfers. Mora is doing it the right way.

Why Randy couldn't see transfers as options is beyond me though I am not sure he would know what to do with them. They would have exposed him for his inability to put the right guy in the right place.
Randy is yesterday’s problem. Let’s enjoy what’s ahead. These adds are putting some P5 quality pieces on the chessboard.

Reaction Score
Pehrson is from Tech so that’s probably the connection
True, Perhson spent time at Tech (and Houston before that) right around the time DH was being recruited out of HS. He had interest from both schools according to his Rivals profile and visited TT in 2019.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Another aspect of this is if these players are successful at UConn is gives the perception for future transfers that UConn is a place to rebound and get seen. Being an example of model which is good at identifying transfer talent which can plug and play at UConn is words, words, words, a model where success breeds success.

Reaction Score
Randy is yesterday’s problem. Let’s enjoy what’s ahead. These adds are putting some P5 quality pieces on the chessboard.
Agreed. But to be fair, Randy left a lot of good players for Mora to build with. Mora in building depth with the portal with players that can rotating in immediately on defense and offense sans QB who will be the starter in Roberson.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Welcome Sir! I am happy to have you on the team!

200.gif

Reaction Score
Agreed. But to be fair, Randy left a lot of good players for Mora to build with. Mora in building depth with the portal with players that can rotating in immediately on defense and offense sans QB who will be the starter in Roberson.

To be fair, if Randy had a lot of good players, why did we only win one game?

Reaction Score
???

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
For the past few seasons we've been saying that all it takes is for someone to get these players, who are buried on the depth chart at other schools, to see UConn and realize PT is going to possibly be easy to come by. Our roster has been so weak these past few years, there was plenty of opportunity for a transfer to come in and take the starting gig. I'm glad we finally have a coaching staff who realize this and are recruiting accordingly.

Welcome to UConn Dajon! I look forward to seeing you fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom