2022 Roswell QB Robbie Roper passed away... | The Boneyard

2022 Roswell QB Robbie Roper passed away...

Reaction Score
Wow...terrible...prayers going out to him...keep fighting Robbie!!
I want to cry. Xmas presents are bought and the family must be so proud of him, the kid has his future in front of him. Please God just wake up.

Reaction Score
A kid with his whole life in front of him. I feel for his family and close friends. Before I went to bed yesterday, I prayed for him and he was one of the first things on my mind this morning. I truly hoped for a full recovery.

Here is a kid that seemed to be rising as a recruit with interest, not only from us, but solid P5 schools.

This is another reminder that life is so precious and nothing is promised. This sucks!

Reaction Score
18. Contrary to early rumors suggesting surgery, anasthesia, or related complications caused Robbie Roper's health issues, with parental permission his high school principal appears to have shared more accurate facts. Info cited: weekend vacation, became ill, vomiting, ER, life flighted to UF hospital, body was "... not clearing ammonia from his blood and it ha(d) risen to toxic levels". Regardless, simply tragic. RIP

Reaction Score
Horrible news. Sincere condolences to his family & friends. Just a tragedy that his life ended so young.

Reaction Score
18. Contrary to early rumors suggesting surgery, anasthesia, or related complications caused Robbie Roper's health issues, with parental permission his high school principal appears to have shared more accurate facts. Info cited: weekend vacation, became ill, vomiting, ER, life flighted to UF hospital, body was "... not clearing ammonia from his blood and it ha(d) risen to toxic levels". Regardless, simply tragic. RIP

Anyone know what could cause this?

Ammonia Toxins seems like liver failure. Gosh I hope it wasn’t some kind of supplement he was taking that damaged his liver.

This is just not fair.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score

Ammonia Toxins seems like liver failure. Gosh I hope it wasn’t some kind of supplement he was taking that damaged his liver.

This is just not fair.
Sounds like maybe renal failure?

Reaction Score
Sad info coming in potential UConn target Robbie Ropper. Complications with shoulder surgery:

Prayers to his family and remember to say I love you to family members. I had a falling out with a cousin and I told him to go duck* himself, 7 years ago (over nothing). This year, he was killed by a drunk driver. Never told him that our fight about nothing is stupid.

Reaction Score
No matter the cause, this is beyond tragic for his family and friends. Too damn young to die.

Reaction Score

This is just not fair.
Could be kidney. I unfortunately know about that since very close family member has entered stage 4 kidney failure. Certain supplements can cause either kidney or liver failure. There is no regulation of supplements by the FDA. It is our right as Americans to kill ourselves with suplements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom