2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 90 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I read several places the semester started today and any new transfer in needed to be registered by now. Does this mean UConn is done with the new incoming players for now, since only one announcement today? Can new players transfer in after this semester ends and still be on the team? Assume this is so.

Reaction Score
I read several places the semester started today and any new transfer in needed to be registered by now. Does this mean UConn is done with the new incoming players for now, since only one announcement today? Can new players transfer in after this semester ends and still be on the team? Assume this is so.
I wonder if people could be registered but not announced and some are probably high school recruits

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

I'm not sure the answer to your question technically. I think in most instances someone can enroll up to about two weeks after school has started (maybe its more like 1 week).

That said, I think there are a couple more kids in the works today. I don't think we are done.

Plus, not all transfers are mid year enrollees, some need to finish up the spring semester to graduate at their current school and so those kids aren't necessarily racing to meet any near term deadline.

Reaction Score

We should have a busy day

Reaction Score
Just saw on instagram that Old Dominion transfer Sokoya Mcduffie has committed as he has posted a graphic with the caption new beginnings on his story
Probably what Coach Mac's Big News from the South Tweet was referring to yesterday.

Reaction Score
Our next QB will be from the incoming 2022 class. I think we are opportunistic; but no reason to reach for kids in transfer portal without significant production at the FBS or FCS level

Reaction Score
Despite signing 2, we need more depth at qb. We played 4 last year. We seem to have 3 healthy to start spring ball.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I think the signs are pointing towards Zion Turner. Treyson B. hasn't visited and EJ W. doesn't seem to enthused about his choices which is his mistake sleeping on us.

Reaction Score
So, Brian Kelly is trolling the UConn offer list...........
Our next QB will be from the incoming 2022 class. I think we are opportunistic; but no reason to reach for kids in transfer portal without significant production at the FBS or FCS level
I understand, but if you look at Powell's highlight video he is extremely accurate on short throws (something we haven't had the last few years), threw some really nice long balls and would have three years eligibility.

Reaction Score
So, Brian Kelly is trolling the UConn offer list...........

I understand, but if you look at Powell's highlight video he is extremely accurate on short throws (something we haven't had the last few years), threw some really nice long balls and would have three years eligibility.
Where is he from/School?

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I hope the Florida kid who's big fast and strong is segree Graham that's a big get
I think that ship has sailed. No one is following him outside Zyskowski and he is getting D2 offers from places like Pittsburg State. Looks like things are trending down right now for him.

Reaction Score
this dude has one helluva football name
Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Will Dixon is getting lots of follows from the staff... Mora, Charlton, Petrarca, Hilliard, Barthel, & Zyskowski and he's following them back. Would be a great pickup if they can pull it off!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom