2022 Depth Chart Projections | The Boneyard

2022 Depth Chart Projections

Reaction Score
I thought Wortham was the best DB on the squad last year. I think he starts. I also think the OL will look different than this guess both in personnel and positions.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I thought Wortham was the best DB on the squad last year. I think he starts. I also think the OL will look different than this guess both in personnel and positions.

This will be the OLine to start if everyone is healthy.

Reaction Score
This will be the OLine to start if everyone is healthy.
I hope we see some development from the starters but more so growth and skill because of stable coaching since Mora came in because they all been in the program for at least 3 years with the exception of Nyadu and Haynes who been here for 5.

I believe Charlton was quoted saying they weren’t here to develop some of the kids but rather coach them up because they have the tangibles already.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Like to see what another week brings as I think it is still a work in progress.

I think from reports Turner is second term and may end up starting at some point this season.

Reaction Score
Oladele's missing too. Gotta think he'll be in the mix somewhere as well
That would be great. Hopefully we get to see some results of the potential others saw in him.

Reaction Score
That would be great. Hopefully we get to see some results of the potential others saw in him.
With the added depth we now have you gotta think he's at least part of the rotation... and with what he's already experienced he'll make a play or 2 for us [more than he's previous spot(s)]

Reaction Score
I would have said Durante Jones was the best DB, imo.

Reaction Score
BTW Rivals has now rated all but one commit ( sorry if wrong place Medic), I thought Chadwick should've been a 3 star like on 247. ( who have only 2 commits rated. )

1660181410327.png

Reaction Score
Saw Burns a few times catching passes in the practice highlights. Harris #2 TE. Yates near 270. Webb at 245.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Interesting with the OLine and Fortin. From pressers it seemed like Mora has been high on Lundt but we also knew Lundt was recovering from injury. Fortin is listed as the back up for both Guard spots and the Center. If Lundt needs more time I'lm curious if Fortin goes to RT or do they actually put in the listed back up, Antolovich?

Reaction Score
Interesting with the OLine and Fortin. From pressers it seemed like Mora has been high on Lundt but we also knew Lundt was recovering from injury. Fortin is listed as the back up for both Guard spots and the Center. If Lundt needs more time I'lm curious if Fortin goes to RT or do they actually put in the listed back up, Antolovich?

Fortin and the guys in front of him need to stay healthy.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Not reading too much into this depth chart. Burns over Carter could be just for the first play for all we know. The WR will rotate on every play anyway. Pretty much where I thought it would sit, interesting that there are 7 Olineman and then everyone else. I will say that the linemen that Mora brought in outside of Guidone didn't break the 2 deep yet.

Like the look on D. 3-4 defense - seems like team speed is better.

Reaction Score
The amazing thing to me is how few of the transfers we brought in are starting. We will be better or not this year mostly based on how well players recruited by Edsall do. That doesn’t make me optimistic, but we will see what we will see.

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
The amazing thing to me is how few of the transfers we brought in our starting. We will be better or not this year mostly based on how well players recruited by Edsall do. That doesn’t make me optimistic, but we will see what we will see.
The positive side is that Mora isn't about playing "his guys". One of edsall's downfalls.

But I did expect to see more transfers starting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom