2021 UConn Football Commit - Daniel Antolovich (Kiental Switzerland | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Commit - Daniel Antolovich (Kiental Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This brought back memories of Andreas Knappe.

Funny story, Knappe was recommended to Hughes and was told his height and weight. Hughes said they always lie on these things, but brought the kid in fir a visit anyway.

ncaa rules are weird. So the kid flew into nyc and then took a Mega Bus to storrs. Hughes waited at the bus stop and jaw dropped when Knappe got out. I think they offered when he stepped off the bus . Lol.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Donald Thomas had no tape coming in.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Daniel is obviously a very brave and determined young man. He had a goal and one that I'm sure most around him didn't understand. But, he worked his arse off, was offered an opportunity to fulfill that goal 3,379 miles away from home (according to alexa) and has the testiculos to leave everything he knows to accept that opportunity head on.

He's my new favorite. We need to start a best Swiss Restaurant thread for the kid. Jalapeno Mac and Cheese and Ice Cream may not be enough!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Daniel is obviously a very brave and determined young man. He had a goal and one that I'm sure most around him didn't understand. But, he worked his arse off, was offered an opportunity to fulfill that goal 3,379 miles away from home (according to alexa) and has the testiculos to leave everything he knows to accept that opportunity head on.

He's my new favorite. We need to start a best Swiss Restaurant thread for the kid. Jalapeno Mac and Cheese and Ice Cream may not be enough!
If there's not already one there, someone needs to open a Melting Pot near Storrs to keep this kid fed.

Reaction Score
If there's not already one there, someone needs to open a Melting Pot near Storrs to keep this kid fed.
Darien or Bedford, Ma. Used to be one in Framingham which wouldn't have been that far.

Bedford would probably be closer to campus.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Darien or Bedford, Ma. Used to be one in Framingham which wouldn't have been that far.

Bedford would probably be closer to campus.

In normal times, I'm in Framingham 2-3 times a month on business for the past 20+ year and I've had many great work lunches/dinners at the Melting Pot there for at least 10-12 of them. I was sad to read it closed last month, I haven't been to Mass in exactly a year ago yesterday.

Reaction Score
In normal times, I'm in Framingham 2-3 times a month on business for the past 20+ year and I've had many great work lunches/dinners at the Melting Pot there for at least 10-12 of them. I was sad to read it closed last month, I haven't been to Mass in exactly a year ago yesterday.
Shoot I was going to suggest you be in charge of brining the kid some Swiss delicacies, if such things exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom