2021 UConn Baseball Schedule | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Baseball Schedule

Reaction Score
Georgetown has not posted a baseball schedule for the 2021 season on their website. If I recall correctly, Chris Jones also said that the Georgetown coach has not been on campus and has not yet met with the team.

If the four games against Georgetown are cancelled, that would give UConn 56 games on its schedule, which is the NCAA mandated limit.
Georgetown Baseball is now turned on to start playing.

Reaction Score
Georgetown Baseball is now turned on to start playing.

Good to know. I had seen their schedule posted on the Warren Nolan site recently, so I was thinking they might be playing soon.

Reaction Score
Any idea about visiting teams? Do they get friends and family? Asking for a friend.

Reaction Score
For Easter weekend, UConn was originally scheduled to play two games against Saint Joseph's in Storrs on April 1 and April 2, and two games against UMass on April 2 and April 3. The UConn baseball schedule now shows just one game against St. Joseph's on April 1 in addition to the two games against UMass. However, I expect that game against St. Joseph's will also vanish. I just checked the St. Joe's schedule, and it is showing the Hawks playing Villanova in a 3 game series that weekend. Villanova's schedule currently shows the Wildcats playing no games for a couple week stretch during that time period, so it wouldn't surprise me if those St. Joe's games do materialize on their schedule. UMass was also scheduled to play St. Joe's on April 2 in Storrs, so it wouldn't surprise me if UConn and UMass end up playing three games that weekend. The other thing to consider is that UConn currently has 59 games on its regular season schedule, which is 3 over the NCAA's 56 game limit, so some games could also be simply cancelled. We'll see what happens.

Reaction Score
For Easter weekend, UConn was originally scheduled to play two games against Saint Joseph's in Storrs on April 1 and April 2, and two games against UMass on April 2 and April 3. The UConn baseball schedule now shows just one game against St. Joseph's on April 1 in addition to the two games against UMass. However, I expect that game against St. Joseph's will also vanish. I just checked the St. Joe's schedule, and it is showing the Hawks playing Villanova in a 3 game series that weekend. Villanova's schedule currently shows the Wildcats playing no games for a couple week stretch during that time period, so it wouldn't surprise me if those St. Joe's games do materialize on their schedule. UMass was also scheduled to play St. Joe's on April 2 in Storrs, so it wouldn't surprise me if UConn and UMass end up playing three games that weekend. The other thing to consider is that UConn currently has 59 games on its regular season schedule, which is 3 over the NCAA's 56 game limit, so some games could also be simply cancelled. We'll see what happens.
??

Reaction Score
Imagine that...

Before this weekend UConn had three extra games on its schedule beyond the NCAA mandated maximum of 56 games. Just like that, UConn now has a total of 56 games on its regular season schedule. Of course that assumes no other games get cancelled, which for this season is a big assumption.

Reaction Score
Since I live in Omaha, I was looking forward to going to the 3 game set at TD Ameritrade Park against Creighton this weekend. I can't believe that it's in jeopardy! ?

Reaction Score
Since I live in Omaha, I was looking forward to going to the 3 game set at TD Ameritrade Park against Creighton this weekend. I can't believe that it's in jeopardy! ?

?? Should be Friday night, Double-Header Saturday and a game Sunday ??

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Don't worry, even if the series is postponed this weekend, you should be able to catch UConn back in Omaha for a few games in June :D

Reaction Score
Jinxed!! ☹️ - but also wouldn’t want to play them undermanned.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
How did you beat me to the punch? Thought I would finally be the first to post an important tweet...

Reaction Score
Had a feeling this would happen. Rumblings around campus was the numbers were spiking which is why the students were sent home early. Makes sense to just get a solid quarantine period - started as of last Sunday, with no mid week game next week, and much less people on campus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom