2021 New York Giants Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2021 New York Giants Thread

Reaction Score
If only my aunt had balls. Give it up I want to lose enough to lose Gettelman
Ya rebuilds have worked so well for the Giants just like they have worked so well for the Lions, having said that they should still move on from Gettleman.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
At best, I think the Giants could go 4-4 down the stretch (Split with Eagles, Dolphins, Bears, Home vs. WFT). They have no shot at Tampa, at LAC, or home vs Dallas. Does Gettleman keep his job at 7-10? I hope so.

I also hope that the Congressional inquiry uncovers a whopper that compels Dan Snyder to sell the WFT, but one thing at a time.

Reaction Score
At best, I think the Giants could go 4-4 down the stretch (Split with Eagles, Dolphins, Bears, Home vs. WFT). They have no shot at Tampa, at LAC, or home vs Dallas. Does Gettleman keep his job at 7-10? I hope so.

I also hope that the Congressional inquiry uncovers a whopper that compels Dan Snyder to sell the WFT, but one thing at a time.
You hope Gettleman keeps his job?

Reaction Score

I’m not into team tank with the Giants they have to learn to win games. You should not want Gettleman back thought, nor should you want Daniel Snyder to sell the WFT.

Husky25

Reaction Score
You hope Gettleman keeps his job?
"Tell me you are not a Giants fan without telling me you are not a Giants fan."

I’m not into team tank with the Giants they have to learn to win games. You should not want Gettleman back thought, nor should you want Daniel Snyder to sell the WFT.
"Tell me you are a 30-odd year fan of the Jack Kent Cooke-era Washington team without telling me you are a 30-odd year fan of the Jack Kent Cooke-era Washington team."

The only thing I like about Washington at the moment is what made me like them in 1982: The color scheme.

Reaction Score
Jones has played his way into the next GM having a hard decision at QB for next year

Reaction Score
We are currently picking 5th and 7th in the draft.

There will be a new GM making these picks and quite frankly at this point, I wouldn't even care if they wiped out the staff and let the new GM pick his guy.

Some are saying this isn't a great draft for QB's. If that's the case, I'd be really tempted to go two OL's to go with Thomas at LT. Or perhaps the best O-line and Edge rusher.

I don't know what to make of Jones because his line has been so bad since he's been here. They are currently the 2nd worst grade at pass blocking in the NFL. I wouldn't give up on him yet.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
We are currently picking 5th and 7th in the draft.

There will be a new GM making these picks and quite frankly at this point, I wouldn't even care if they wiped out the staff and let the new GM pick his guy.

Some are saying this isn't a great draft for QB's. If that's the case, I'd be really tempted to go two OL's to go with Thomas at LT. Or perhaps the best O-line and Edge rusher.

I don't know what to make of Jones because his line has been so bad since he's been here. They are currently the 2nd worst grade at pass blocking in the NFL. I wouldn't give up on him yet.
We have seen Jones play well. He has a great receiver's. The line is really not good. However the game before the break they had the best rushing all year. Tampa was ready for this game. They came to work and took care of business. Great coaching staff. I went to bed a couple of possession's after half time. For awhile I thought that Tampa knew every play. Brady still has a rocket arm.
So my question. What did the Giants do off the bye week plus a Monday game? Take vacation? Didn't prepare? No game film? What. You could not penetrated Buc's Offensive line. My guess they did prepare at all. So Washington is now better than the Giants. They beat Tampa. Washington and Philadelphia were left for dead. Now they are beating the teams the Giants lost to.
I have been watching the Giants since Y.A. Tittle. There is no excuse. The Yankees and Giants are on the same decline for years. High paid prima donnas. Enuff already.

Reaction Score
So my question. What did the Giants do off the bye week plus a Monday game? Take vacation?
Big Cat, Dexy & AJ did indeed spend some quality time together, with their ladies, in turks and caicos.

looked like JG and the entire team were still on vacation last night. hard to watch.

Reaction Score
That was the best job of sleepwalking through a game that i have ever seen. Nothing to critique it was all so bad. They need 2 more bye weeks to straighten this out. the touchdown was a gift and he almost overthrew Thomas who had to make a great catch.

Reaction Score
The whole line besides Andrew Thomas can . Solder and Hernandez are probably two of the 5 worst lineman in the league

Reaction Score
The whole line besides Andrew Thomas can . Solder and Hernandez are probably two of the 5 worst lineman in the league
The fact that Peart can’t get much PT shows you how little the Giants staff thinks of him.

Reaction Score
The fact that Peart can’t get much PT shows you how little the Giants staff thinks of him.
He's somehow fallen even further than just not playing over Solder. He's not even getting the extra OL as TE snaps anymore

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
He's somehow fallen even further than just not playing over Solder. He's not even getting the extra OL as TE snaps anymore

I’ve read that he needs to get stronger. Apparently his pre draft stuff also showed he was behind the 8 ball there?

Reaction Score
Let the Jake Fromm era begin!

(Just slight /s on that post. I’m curious on what he can do.)

Reaction Score
Apparently his preseason numbers were very good according to the advanced stats. I read he has an accurate arm but not the strongest.
At this point I’ll take accurate.
Nothing to lose

Husky25

Reaction Score
Apparently his preseason numbers were very good according to the advanced stats. I read he has an accurate arm but not the strongest.
At this point I’ll take accurate.
Nothing to lose
Except draft position.

The overriding positive for Giants fans is that Gettlemen will not be making the pick. The positive for fans of all other teams is that John Mara will be picking the guy who will.

Reaction Score
When you think this franchise can’t get worse they show you that they can and we would find a way to lose to the Lions.

Banks could’ve said even more, of course he won’t go after the Maras.

Reaction Score
Carpet bomb the draft with OL and edge rushers for god sakes.
And next year just hope the team stays somewhat healthy

Reaction Score
What a disaster this team is lol. Why not just give Fromm some reps? Can’t be worse than Glennon and who knows, maybe he’ll show something.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
What a disaster this team is lol. Why not just give Fromm some reps? Can’t be worse than Glennon and who knows, maybe he’ll show something.
This guy should not be allowed to wear a uniform of an MFL team. Where did they find this disaster. I am confused, my fault. Earlier in the season, Danny got hurt and put in the number 2. He wasn't bad at all. Forgot his name. Is he still there? Fromm is new. I don't know. Owners need to do something. This is embarrassing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom