2021 McDonald's All American Team Announced | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 McDonald's All American Team Announced

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Proud and happy that future Irish Sonia Citron made the team. ND probably would've had two reprentatives but Oliva Miles decided to "join the Bend" early and has suited up the last three games. Irish fans are very happy about that, too. ? ?
Happy for you guys! I like Citron.

Reaction Score
Proud and happy that future Irish Sonia Citron made the team. ND probably would've had two reprentatives but Oliva Miles decided to "join the Bend" early and has suited up the last three games. Irish fans are very happy about that, too. ? ?
I believe the same thing is true of Talia von Oelhoffen who enrolled early and joined Oregon State in January. If she had played her senior season in high school, there is a strong possibility she would have been OSU's second MAA for 2021. Talia is playing 20 minutes per game at OSU and is having a huge impact. She was named Pac-12 Freshman of the Week for last weeks stellar play.

Reaction Score
The 2021 girls' McDonald's All American team:
  • Amari DeBerry (No. 15, UConn)
  • Caroline Ducharme (No. 5, UConn)
  • Azzi Fudd (No. 1, UConn)
?
  • Raven Johnson (No. 2, SCar)
  • Saniyah Rivers (No. 3, SCar)
  • Saniah Feagan (No. 4, SCar)
  • Aubryanna Hall (No. 14, SCar)

I just hope a couple of them can make layups.:(

Reaction Score
Wow! Courtney Banghart, the former Princeton coach, seems to be really hitting her recruiting stride at North Carolina! Three McDonald AA's. Seems as though UNC has really moved on from the previous era.
UNC was a top recruiting school. It seemed that when the "DeShields Class" all left Hatchel appeared to stopped trying. I'm sure the academics scandal hurt some too but they fell fast and deep. To me all UNC needed was an energetic coach. Geno once included UNC as a school that only needs recruits to take a walk around campus.
UNC may be a floor higher than ND next season

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
  • Raven Johnson (No. 2, SCar)
  • Saniyah Rivers (No. 3, SCar)
  • Saniah Feagan (No. 4, SCar)
  • Aubryanna Hall (No. 14, SCar)

I just hope a couple of them can make layups.:(
South Carolina has a really impressive class. I look forward to years of head to head match ups.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom