2021 Coaching Carousel picking up riders… | Page 35 | The Boneyard

2021 Coaching Carousel picking up riders…

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
More rumors that Harbaugh may be looking at the NFL again. Now that Mayock is out in Vegas....he could b GM and coach there.

Reaction Score
More rumors that Harbaugh may be looking at the NFL again. Now that Mayock is out in Vegas....he could b GM and coach there.
Heard this and heard that he is convinced he can never win a championship at Michigan which makes leaving more probable. And it might be his last chance to go back to the NFL.

Reaction Score
... and he just lured Notre Dame's Defensive Line coach to Michigan a few days ago. How does that conversation work? Please come ... BUT ... I am considering several Pro HC positions.

Reaction Score
... and he just lured Notre Dame's Defensive Line coach to Michigan a few days ago. How does that conversation work? Please come ... BUT ... I am considering several Pro HC positions.
Well, of course he probably didn't admit to anything.

I actually know how that feels. I returned to PW from arch rival GE about 20 years ago. SOP at aerospace companies is that the day you give notice to go to a competitor they walk you to the door a few hours later and pay you for two weeks plus accumulated vacation time. So the next morning I slept late when I was woken up with a call from the guy who hired me for the new job. He said that he had decided to retire in a month's time. Then a year later his boss to whom I then nominally reported, was fired just as a bunch of us had gathered in a conference room to work on an important speech she had to give. (She never showed up.) I lasted another decade until that business was sold -- when I decided it was time to depart.

You gotta be ready for anything in life.

Reaction Score
Well, of course he probably didn't admit to anything.

I actually know how that feels. I returned to PW from arch rival GE about 20 years ago. SOP at aerospace companies is that the day you give notice to go to a competitor they walk you to the door a few hours later and pay you for two weeks plus accumulated vacation time. So the next morning I slept late when I was woken up with a call from the guy who hired me for the new job. He said that he had decided to retire in a month's time. Then a year later his boss to whom I then nominally reported, was fired just as a bunch of us had gathered in a conference room to work on an important speech she had to give. (She never showed up.) I lasted another decade until that business was sold -- when I decided it was time to depart.

You gotta be ready for anything in life.

I keep telling you that aviation is a tired old technology

Reaction Score
I keep telling you that aviation is a tired old technology
Ground power. Gonna take off again with light duty transport electrifying. Hydrogen.

That business now owned by Mitsubishi.

Reaction Score
Geez, and they just picked up Kerry Coombs from Osu today. That's not fair having Fickell and Coombs on the same staff recruiting Ohio. Rich got richer.
Cincy just made the playoffs. They're now in the national picture whether others like it or not and they're going to the Big 12 so they're a P5 school now. They need be able to recruit against OSU in Ohio to maintain a high level a play. Once Texas and OK leaves. I see Cincy as being one of the top schools of the Big 12 as long as Fickell is there.

Reaction Score
He really wasn’t highly rated at USC.
Seemingly, his career has been home run, home run, single, strike out. He was great here, but that seems like 50 years ago.

On a related note, I feel bad for a guy making a ton of money to coach football on the Florida coastline. Poor bas+Ard

Reaction Score
Seemingly, his career has been home run, home run, single, strike out. He was great here, but that seems like 50 years ago.

On a related note, I feel bad for a guy making a ton of money to coach football on the Florida coastline. Poor bas+Ard

Never feel sorry for these guys. Look how crazy Bob Diaco was and he kept getting jobs.

Reaction Score
Orlando is still a great coach and FAU is a great place to get the nasty taste of USC and TX out of his mouth and fix the trajectory of his career. He does well with FAU's defense, he's getting a HC opportunity sooner rather than later.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Wonder if Timmy will bring back the run and shoot at Hawaii.
1642913920430.gif

Reaction Score
Of course we aren't surprised that Joe Moorhead hired Terry Richardson as the RB position coach; and we all know what Richardson brings to a staff - solid RB play from multiple kids and a knowledge/relationships of Florida recruiting far beyond most. With a creative eye as to how talent and speed fits CFB as he often brought kids to play positions they didn't in HS. Additionally, Tre' Bell - a UCONN starter for 2 years at CB - is the CB Assistant now at Akron.

So, Moorhead dragged a couple guys from Oregon with him - obviously younger and not big Salaried. A few guys from Mississippi State and Fordham. A Ohio base on 3 of the assistants. And Florida Florida. Which ... is what he would have done if he came to UCONN. Not surprising and he will do great in Akron.

Reaction Score
Of course we aren't surprised that Joe Moorhead hired Terry Richardson as the RB position coach; and we all know what Richardson brings to a staff - solid RB play from multiple kids and a knowledge/relationships of Florida recruiting far beyond most. With a creative eye as to how talent and speed fits CFB as he often brought kids to play positions they didn't in HS. Additionally, Tre' Bell - a UCONN starter for 2 years at CB - is the CB Assistant now at Akron.

So, Moorhead dragged a couple guys from Oregon with him - obviously younger and not big Salaried. A few guys from Mississippi State and Fordham. A Ohio base on 3 of the assistants. And Florida Florida. Which ... is what he would have done if he came to UCONN. Not surprising and he will do great in Akron.
Tre was a GA for Joe in Starkville

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom