2020-2021 UConn Men's Hockey | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2020-2021 UConn Men's Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So are we playing the transfer game or no? Any whispers out there? When does the transfer portal close down shop

I would think losing Kuznetsov and Karashik, we could use a solid defenseman - doesn't necessarily have to be someone flashy.

Reaction Score
Some other transfer portal names within...

-> Vomacka is the second Husky to turn pro this offseason, joining defenseman Yan Kuznetsov, who signed an entry-level deal with the Calgary Flames. UConn also lost graduating seniors Adam Karashik (transferred to Notre Dame) and Brian Rigali (transferred to AIC) while senior goaltender Bradley Stone, junior defenseman Ryan Wheeler, sophomore goalie Ryan Keane and sophomore forward Eric Linell are all in the transfer portal. <-

Reaction Score
Some other transfer portal names within...

-> Vomacka is the second Husky to turn pro this offseason, joining defenseman Yan Kuznetsov, who signed an entry-level deal with the Calgary Flames. UConn also lost graduating seniors Adam Karashik (transferred to Notre Dame) and Brian Rigali (transferred to AIC) while senior goaltender Bradley Stone, junior defenseman Ryan Wheeler, sophomore goalie Ryan Keane and sophomore forward Eric Linell are all in the transfer portal. <-

Can’t say I’m surprised that Stone and Keane are in the portal with the goalie room becoming congested. They also haven’t had much playing time over the past couple years so hopefully they find a place where they can play. I liked watching Linell and Wheeler tho so that’s a bit upsetting

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Going to be a different looking group next season. Let’s hope they don’t take a step back. The defense in particular is now in need of a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom