2020-2021 Non-Uconn WCBB News | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2020-2021 Non-Uconn WCBB News

Reaction Score
"As we enter the meat of the club season schedule, Premier Basketball wanted to highlight some of the must see players amongst the nation’s elite." Matchups Matter

I really like what they have to say about the two bigs in Oregon State's 2022 recruiting class. If their evaluations hold true to form, gotta think OSU will have among the best front courts in the Nation in the near future.

Oregon State commit Timea Gardiner (NWBA Elite/Adidas) has been a main stay at the top of the 2022 national class her entire scholastic career. Gardiner is as skilled as any forward in the class with the ability to score from all levels or create for others as she is an excellent decision-maker with the ball.

Oregon State commit Reagan Beers (Hardwood Elite/Adidas) is a force on both ends of the floor. Coming back from a knee injury, Beers seems to be bouncier than she was pre-injury. Beers’ ability to score both in post-up situations and from the three point line makes her one of the most well rounded players in the class. She may be the best passing big amongst the 2022’s.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to Greta Kampschroeder, winner of the 2021 Girls Basketball Gatorade Player of the Year in Illinois.

An Oregon State signee, she follows in the footsteps of some really fine basketball players from Illinois.

Reaction Score

Honestly I feel similarly about him as I did the Coach Wes Brooks hire. For both it was a wait and see. I did excited about the coach from Arizona though.
However I do like that he has recruiting contacts and experience in the northeast and that he has been a head coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom