2019 2020 Schedule (Printable PDF) & official site schedule | The Boneyard

2019 2020 Schedule (Printable PDF) & official site schedule

Reaction Score
Thanks for the schedule! Now all of us that have frontier as our provider need to figure out a way to watch the games being carried by SNY.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Thanks for the schedule! Now all of us that have frontier as our provider need to figure out a way to watch the games being carried by SNY.
Maybe someone will post a new thread for this...:)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
We’re getting there. The season begins one month from today with an exhibition game vs Thomas Jefferson University (Philadelphia). I’m very interested to see who the 5th starter will be, and how Liv plays. She should dominate against a Division 2 program whose talent level is nowhere near UConn’s, and who’s tallest returning player is only 6’1”. I also get my first look at Aubrey Griffin. I want to see her perform on a stage at this level.

Hopefully we will have heard yea or nay on Westbrook’s waiver petition so that we can move on one way or another.

Last edited:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
@Biff I don't know if you can edit the PDF and re-pin it because according to the ESPN Schedule, the UConn/Vanderbilt game is going to be televised on the SEC Network.
That link is bringing you to the UConn Athletics site and that is their PDF. I cannot edit thier schedule but they will be updating it as the information becomes available and they get around to it.

Reaction Score
I don’t see a game they can’t win other than the tough matchup at Baylor and maybe an improved gamecock team . Undefeated is a real possibility here.

Reaction Score
I don’t see a game they can’t win other than the tough matchup at Baylor and maybe an improved gamecock team . Undefeated is a real possibility here.
Baylor is a home game.

Reaction Score
I wonder if UConn will televise the exhibition games themselves like last year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger