2018 UConn Commit #2 Dillon Harris (Bloomfield CT) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #2 Dillon Harris (Bloomfield CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you use RKG in another post there will be a line of throat punchers waiting for you. Do you understand?

Oh and yeah, great get. Welcome Dillon.
As I said, a NEW definition of RKG. If you want to live with the past one, that's up to you, but that's not mine. And besides that SA, you seem to be a generally nice guy, but trying to bully on a day like this...not cool.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
As I said, a NEW definition of RKG. If you want to live with the past one, that's up to you, but that's not mine. And besides that SA, you seem to be a generally nice guy, but trying to bully on a day like this...not cool.
I don't think a throat punch is a threat in this forum. More like a badge of honor. Maybe REKG is better.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
a GFP--good football player. That would be a new recruiting method.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Well this is a WOW and WELCOME TO UCONN Dillon!

Reaction Score

Next time I'll put a smiley face so you'll know I'm kidding. The throat punch reference is sort of a badge of honor started by Fishy.

Reaction Score
Next time I'll put a smiley face so you'll know I'm kidding. The throat punch reference is sort of a badge of honor started by Fishy.
That's good SA, I like your response and get your meaning now. Doesn't have to be RKG, but some type of acronym describing a typical RE 2.0 recruit would be cool. A couple ideas were already thrown out above. As for our new recruit, DH, it's so nice to see a list of offers like this guy has. What a great start to a new era under RE 2.0!

Reaction Score
No more RKG's or Prototypes!

That's good SA, I like your response and get your meaning now. Doesn't have to be RKG, but some type of acronym describing a typical RE 2.0 recruit would be cool. A couple ideas were already thrown out above. As for our new recruit, DH, it's so nice to see a list of offers like this guy has. What a great start to a new era under RE 2.0!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Dillon!!! :cool:

Do you feel it? Do you all feel what's happening here? The wall has been placed around the state of CT. Randy Edsall sounding like Gandalf, saying to the other schools, "You shall not pass!" It's about to get real at Rentschler Field, people. It's about to get real...

Reaction Score
Mike Anthony: Dillon Harris, Cheshire Academy LB From Bloomfield, Commits To UConn

>>"It's just a different feeling when you have that Connecticut pride in you and you're playing for the state," said Harris, who said he considered scholarship offers from Maryland, Boston College and Michigan. "It's just different. Everybody is optimistic about UConn and, going forward, it's all positive vibes."<<

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard Dillon, its time to start making history, and it starts at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom