2018 UConn Commit #17 - Steven Krajewski (Moultrie, Georgia) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #17 - Steven Krajewski (Moultrie, Georgia)

Reaction Score

Our new QB for next year (and what's up with them white block "C" helmets? Hmm . . . )

Every time Randy takes a picture in front of that wall there is a comment about the Block C helmets sitting on the shelves. LOL They have been in other pics before including when Diaco was here.

Reaction Score
Every time Randy takes a picture in front of that wall there is a comment about the Block C helmets sitting on the shelves. LOL

Well, they're right there & all. lol

Reaction Score

Our new QB for next year (and what's up with them white block "C" helmets? Hmm . . . )

Love it!!! Could it be the 2018 look?! Since this is the 2018 class?

Reaction Score
6"4" sounds right for Edsall - met him at the August open practice. I'm about 5'11" and he was a few inches taller.

Reaction Score
Just saw this on twitter

Attachments

• 96C1A34A-4F9D-4F77-A432-44F6B9F5A6E4.png
    96C1A34A-4F9D-4F77-A432-44F6B9F5A6E4.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 350
Reaction Score

Another interesting article w/ a couple of longer paragraphs on Steven Krajewski from back in July: Georgia Bulldogs Recruiting, Stars, And South Georgia OTA’s - Part 2 | Bulldawg Illustrated

>>The incoming senior QB looked sharp and threw the ball well often squeezing it into tight windows to complete the pass. He was surprisingly agile on his feet when being rushed despite his tall frame and stature of which many would think would be a hindrance to his maneuverability.<<

>>He knew when to throw to a receiver, when to throw it away, when to run for lack of an open receiver to throw to, and the like. After talking with him for a good time on two separate days, I learned very quickly that this QB was not just athletic but that he was also very mature, smart, and possesses a high IQ and intelligence for the QB position.<<

Much more in link.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
"Depends on the school" ;)

Doesn't sound like it and I'm not sure I'd characterize him as being brought in with the thought "he will start next fall". Remember that Washington is a Edsall/Lashlee commit and is redshirting this year.

And McAfee is no slouch either. If we keep this kid, it's probably the best young QB depth I can remember.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This would be the best depth at UConn for quarterbacks ever in the FCS play

Reaction Score
Anyone asking about his ability should take a look at his highlight videos. He's unreal in his accuracy on all types of passes and, unlike Shirreffs, does not overthrow on long passes. The ball is out of his hand and right where the receiver needs it without having to break stride.
If he actually comes to UConn he looks like a steal as was noted in one of the writeups.

Reaction Score
Huge get for the program.

The 2018 class could end up being our best class ever if we can hold on to everyone.

Reaction Score
This kid can really spin it. saw him in one game and he is pro style QB, who is from a strong program and gets great coaching. Great touch and strong arm. A lot to like here.

Great pickup!

Reaction Score

>>“I was offered by UConn back in spring football (May 25th) and coach Lashlee, and I have built our relationship since then making it easy for me to choose to play there after my official visit.”<<

>>Krajewski talked about playing in UConn’s new offensive scheme, “I’m extremely excited to work with Coach Lashlee and his spread offense. It is very similar to the offense I run now at Colquitt, so it should not be too hard to adjust.”<<

Reaction Score
Yeah I'm excited about this commitment but some of you need to go back and look at Washington's highlight tape. Kid is legit and we were lucky to land him.

Do you not understand that the newest thing must be the shiniest? We already know that Washington couldn't make the two deep as a redshirt frosh, so by definition many will assume that the new incoming true frosh has to be better.

Reaction Score
Do you not understand that the newest thing must be the shiniest? We already know that Washington couldn't make the two deep as a redshirt frosh, so by definition many will assume that the new incoming true frosh has to be better.

Just maybe Washington will look better in his 5th year instead of his first, so the 2 deep wasn't even a consideration.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

At the same time, isn't it okay to get super excited about a player named Steven Krajewski in a thread that happens to have in the title, "Steven Krajewski"??

Folks, feel free to make this kid feel like he's going to be the next Dan Marino in this thread. Because you never know...maybe he WILL be... :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom