2018 UConn Commit #17 - Steven Krajewski (Moultrie, Georgia) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #17 - Steven Krajewski (Moultrie, Georgia)

Reaction Score
Did I read this right? Auburn, Alabama, Georgia are interested and he committed to Uconn? Fantastic if he keeps the commitment.

I'm p sure Georgia is all set at QB for a while, so I wouldn't worry

Reaction Score
What do we really know about Krajewski other than he turned down Syracuse?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I'm p sure Georgia is all set at QB for a while, so I wouldn't worry

Yeah...Not sure what Georgia is going to do with all the QBs they have. I really liked Eason last year and he has been passed over by Fromm, a true freshman. Now they have the number one qb in the country coming in next year who is supposed to be better than both of them. I would guess Eason will be transferring. That should get ktuck excited ;)

Colquitt is a serious hs football program in a serious hs football state. I am excited by this recruit. I hope they make the playoffs so I can watch him play in Atlanta on tv.

Interesting that he is pro style. Last qb recruited was Pindell who is dual threat. I guess both styles work with a Lashlee offense?

Reaction Score
Interesting that he is pro style. Last qb recruited was Pindell who is dual threat. I guess both styles work with a Lashlee offense?

Read what the Scout article above said about his skill set fitting into multiple offensive systems @ college level.

Reaction Score
This is great news, a 3 star from a serious football locale. We have openings all over the field. Remember when Dan O would hit the 5 to 7 yard out on first down? Hope to see that again.

Reaction Score
What do we really know about Krajewski other than he turned down Syracuse?

I would say without breaking HIPAA laws we have pretty much what is needed at this point.
I spoke with the young man and his father on the concourse for a minute or two and they are very congenial folks. Thanked them for making the visit.

In case you missed it, in one photo he is wearing a silver glove on his none throwing hand, I hope this helps.

Reaction Score
Yeah...Not sure what Georgia is going to do with all the QBs they have. I really liked Eason last year and he has been passed over by Fromm, a true freshman. Now they have the number one qb in the country coming in next year who is supposed to be better than both of them. I would guess Eason will be transferring. That should get ktuck excited ;)

Colquitt is a serious hs football program in a serious hs football state. I am excited by this recruit. I hope they make the playoffs so I can watch him play in Atlanta on tv.

I think Eason is a better QB talent-wise, has a better arm, better decision making (as one would expect from a more experienced player).

However, the offense clearly runs smoother with Fromm in there and the team responds to him in a more positive way.

I've watched a lot of Georgia games over the years (my soon to be wife is a UGA alum, I've become a fan) and he just has "it."

Moultrie is legit, we should be very happy about getting a commit out of there, hopefully it helps build a relationship with that coaching staff.

Side note: from what I know about south Georgia, I have no idea how someone named Krajewski ended up there...

Reaction Score
Side note: from what I know about south Georgia, I have no idea how someone named Krajewski ended up there...
Moved from Michigan when his dad retired.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom