2018 UConn Commit #17 - Steven Krajewski (Moultrie, Georgia) | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #17 - Steven Krajewski (Moultrie, Georgia)

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
OK! ... Let's keep it going! I think we need about 8 lineman coming in next season. Hopefully a few JUCO to bridge the gap.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Any chance we can get him as an early enrollee in January? If he really is being brought in with the thought he will start next fall, then he/we could certainly use the extra time to learn the playbook, get immersed in the team, and get some time on Spring Ball.

Does anyone know if early enrollees count against next years freshman scholarship limit? Or do early enrollees free up scholarships for the incoming class next fall? Because I would expect to see many transfers before next year and we could really use the open scholarships in the recruiting class to refill the cupboards.

Reaction Score
He said he still might take other visits so don't be too confident about this one
"Depends on the school" ;)
Any chance we can get him as an early enrollee in January? If he really is being brought in with the thought he will start next fall, then he/we could certainly use the extra time to learn the playbook, get immersed in the team, and get some time on Spring Ball.
Doesn't sound like it and I'm not sure I'd characterize him as being brought in with the thought "he will start next fall". Remember that Washington is a Edsall/Lashlee commit and is redshirting this year.

Reaction Score
Think bigger picture here boys. Colquitt County High School is coached by Rush Propst (MTV Two-A-Days, Hoover High School). Yes, he’s had his issues but the guys can flat out coach. He’s produced over 125 scholarship players and his teams are perennially one of the top teams not only in Georgia, but the country. This could be huge for recruiting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like him, hopefully Pindell plays up to his potential next year and he can take a redshirt year. We look to be good in the QB spot for the foreseeable future, now we need to get size on both lines and anyone who can cover a WR.

Reaction Score
Might be more than assistant coach by the time this kid graduates

True, he might be a head coach, but maybe not at Uconn. If you want to keep the player, sell him on the school,don't sell him on the coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom