2017 Season Tickets on Sale. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2017 Season Tickets on Sale.

Reaction Score
How long can I wait and still get my same seats from last season?

I'm going to renew, I just don't want to give them an interest free loan until I have to, with the season so far off.
If you renew by today you get some extra goodies. Gift card, merchandise discounts , extra tixs. Not sure deadline date but it is months away. Go to uconnhuskies.com for info.

Reaction Score
I put the $100 deposit down already. Anyone else do this and then renew? Do you pick your new seats then? Leaning towards staying in section 222. I've been there since the Rent opened
I did the same so this renew campaign confused me a bit. By paying the $100 deposit I thought it guaranteed your seats at last year prices and that they would send me a bill. At the reception on Thursday night before the Memphis game I asked a UConn person who was selling the season tickets about this. He didn't seem to have an answer. Eventually, he said to call my personal ticket agent to make arrangement for getting my seats and pay the bill. I told him this seemed very confusing. He agreed a vowed to fix it. WTF

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
The deposit does seem to have added confusion. I thought I was all set but I had to initiate the completion of the ticket purchase.

From talking to the ticket office: if you had season tickets last year you are at least guaranteed those seats again. Some time in May, they are going to give people the opportunity to move around within their ticket tier if they choose.

Reaction Score
Just got an email:

2017 UConn Football Online Seat Selection
>>For the 2017 UConn Football Season, the Division of Athletics will be using an OPTIONAL online 3-D seat selection process. Upon the renewal of your current season tickets you will have the option to upgrade/relocate your current seats and/or add additional seat locations. New season ticket holders will also have the opportunity to pick their seat locations. This process will begin on May 15.<<

>>The 2017 UConn Football Online Seat Selection Process will begin on May 15 and will end on May 26. You will only be able to change your seats or purchase new seats once and only after your assigned day/time slot begins.<<

More info here:

Reaction Score
IMG_2402.PNG

Reaction Score
So are they threatening to raise per-game prices if I don't order by 4/24? That's... hilarious. It's way cheaper to just buy tickets game by game on the secondary market. We buy tickets because we're loyal season ticket holders. I'm quite sure I could pick up Holy Cross tickets for $10 that week.

Reaction Score
You would have to be dumb not to renew by the 24th. They are giving you 10 priority points. That $1,000 worth of points.

That's why I renewed well before...perhaps before they even offered this...wait a second...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom