2017 Season Tickets on Sale. | The Boneyard

2017 Season Tickets on Sale.

Reaction Score
IMG_2228.JPG

UConn Football | 2017 Ticket Information

Reaction Score
I put the $100 deposit down already. Anyone else do this and then renew? Do you pick your new seats then? Leaning towards staying in section 222. I've been there since the Rent opened

Reaction Score
I didn't really see a Young Alumni option. Anyone know the price of YA season tickets?

Reaction Score
^^^ website says YA would get 36% discount off reserved ticket price.

Reaction Score
I was a season ticket holder last year in Section 201. I NEVER get any communication from the Athletic Department and I do not think that I unsubscribed or something. You would think that they would at least ask me if I was interested in renewing.

Reaction Score
I was a season ticket holder last year in Section 201. I NEVER get any communication from the Athletic Department and I do not think that I unsubscribed or something. You would think that they would at least ask me if I was interested in renewing.

Maybe you should pick up the phone and call the ticket office/account service rep... there is a disconnect w/ your contact info somewhere. I get regular correspondence.

Contact info @ end/or tab up top: UConn Football | 2017 Ticket Information

Reaction Score
I put the $100 deposit down already. Anyone else do this and then renew? Do you pick your new seats then? Leaning towards staying in section 222. I've been there since the Rent opened

It asks if you want to upgrade or keep your 2016 seats. Selecting "upgrade" doesn't allow you to pick available seats though. When I talked to my rep a week ago, he said seat locations wouldn't be available for another few months. FYI, my $100 did show up in the cart.

Without being able to pick my seats, I am hesitant to click "upgrade". I'm on the 35, 3 rows back in 202, only 2 seats away from the chairbacks. If they moved me to the lower bowl and put my on the 15, that would not be an upgrade in my mind. I may just stay put.

Reaction Score
I didn't really see a Young Alumni option. Anyone know the price of YA season tickets?
^^^ website says YA would get 36% discount off reserved ticket price.

Yup - from the website Ticket Options/Seating and Pricing tab: To be eligible you must have graduated in the years of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016. Located in sections 210 and 211. 36% discount on Reserved seat price. No seat donation required. You can order one parking pass for each pair of season tickets ordered. Either GRAY or RED lot parking will be assigned based on priority points, order date and availability.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score

Maybe you should pick up the phone and call the ticket office/account service rep.. there is a disconnect w/ your contact info somewhere. I get regular correspondence.

Contact info @ end/or tab up top: UConn Football | 2017 Ticket Information

Seriously I second that. I haven't been a season ticket holder for years because of my kids involvement in sports (and I live in PA) and I still get regular mailings and emails from the AD.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
It asks if you want to upgrade or keep your 2016 seats. Selecting "upgrade" doesn't allow you to pick available seats though. When I talked to my rep a week ago, he said seat locations wouldn't be available for another few months. FYI, my $100 did show up in the cart.

Without being able to pick my seats, I am hesitant to click "upgrade". I'm on the 35, 3 rows back in 202, only 2 seats away from the chairbacks. If they moved me to the lower bowl and put my on the 15, that would not be an upgrade in my mind. I may just stay put.
Agree. Why put it in their hands to assume where you'd like to sit.
But if nobody had the seats in 2016 you would like, couldn't it be first come, first served? They should have that info

Reaction Score
I started to load up my cart and was about to check-out, but I see nothing for the BC game. I thought there'd be an option for us to buy those too? Or will that game become available for sale later on?

Reaction Score
I started to load up my cart and was about to check-out, but I see nothing for the BC game. I thought there'd be an option for us to buy those too? Or will that game become available for sale later on?
Later on you will have the opportunity

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
They cannot get out of their own way. Doofuses. Put something on the ticket application. "You will be able to buy Fenway Tickets at a jacked up ticket rate later" and "You can put in for your same seats as last year and pay now, and call later to see if the seats you want to upgrade are available."

Reaction Score
Couple of points...

* having preferred action to the BC game at Fenway is listed as a benefit of season ticket purchases on the website
* I took the 'extended payment plan' and both the site and the ticket rep that called me shortly thereafter (a nice touch) doesn't reference or didn't know how the $100 deposit I made would be accounted for..

Reaction Score
Couple of points..

* having preferred action to the BC game at Fenway is listed as a benefit of season ticket purchases on the website
* I took the 'extended payment plan' and both the site and the ticket rep that called me shortly thereafter (a nice touch) doesn't reference or didn't know how the $100 deposit I made would be accounted for..

They deducted my $100 deposit off the first of the 4 payment? (Not off seat donations though). Noted on confirmation email.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Was told the seat donation comes out as one lump sum payment. The tickets and parking (if paying for) are then split up.

Reaction Score

They told me that they will contact you later to discuss seat upgrade and what seats will be available and that you are not obligated to upgrade.

Reaction Score
They cannot get out of their own way. Doofuses. Put something on the ticket application. "You will be able to buy Fenway Tickets at a jacked up ticket rate later" and "You can put in for your same seats as last year and pay now, and call later to see if the seats you want to upgrade are available."
You are insufferable. Time to put you on mute

Reaction Score
They deducted my $100 deposit off the first of the 4 payment? (Not off seat donations though). Noted on confirmation email.
I just reordered. Paid the $200 donation, but the 100 come off my first installment payment.

Reaction Score
Agree. Why put it in their hands to assume where you'd like to sit.
But if nobody had the seats in 2016 you would like, couldn't it be first come, first served? They should have that info
If you eventually don't choose to upgrade you keep your old seats according to the ticket office.

Reaction Score
Locked our 4 seats up yesterday!!!

First payment for preferred sideline was per seat donation ($100/ea.) + 2 season parking passes ($95/ea.) - initial $100 deposit. According to my tix contact, season parking pass price is down from $115 last season. The final three installments are the cost of tix + F.I.T. surcharge + additional fees.

2nd payment - March 17
3rd payment - April 24
4th payment - May 24

#REstorred

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Okay, I signed up for four season tickets. I'm back in. Mentally I never really left, even during Disastro, but its easier to justify the drive and all that with Edsall + Lashlee + Crocker + Pindell and all the other new toys. Could be special....at least, there is serious hope.

Reaction Score
How long can I wait and still get my same seats from last season?

I'm going to renew, I just don't want to give them an interest free loan until I have to, with the season so far off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom