#20 UConn @ UMass-Lowell (Tuesday 2/9/21 @ Tsongas Center @ 5p on NESN) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

#20 UConn @ UMass-Lowell (Tuesday 2/9/21 @ Tsongas Center @ 5p on NESN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like a lot of you guys I would much prefer 4 v 4 but we’re stuck with it this year. 3 v 3 would be better if, once you gain the offensive zone you couldn’t take the puck out..a la lacrosse. I do think 2pts and 1 pt is OK. This year, with the looming train wreck of figuring out rankings for the playoffs, I think OT losers need to be recognized for “earning the tie”.
Where will the HE semis and finals be played? Higher ranked team’s home ice or a neutral site? If this has been mentioned I missed it.

Reaction Score
Where will the HE semis and finals be played? Higher ranked team’s home ice or a neutral site? If this has been mentioned I missed it.
There is a dedicated thread for the Hockey East tournament/standing pinned @ the top of the board.

From the HE release:

“The Hockey East Association announced today the 2021 men’s and women’s tournaments will be a single-elimination format with each game hosted at the home arena of the higher seed.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom