1959 Jonathan going CFB Viral | Page 2 | The Boneyard

1959 Jonathan going CFB Viral

Reaction Score
medic to the rescue if you're having a rough day, this is a classic thread LOL

Reaction Score
People joke about this Husky, but he is uniquely yours. I think he's great and if I were Uconn I would market the hell out of him. Take Pitt for example. They threw away their identity for like 30 + Years in favor of a generic logo and crap uniforms. Someone finally had the common sense to resurrect The Script Logo and classic color scheme. Their fans are loving it, and oh by the way so do the players. Get this guy on a helmet pronto. People will freak out. In a good way.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
People joke about this Husky, but he is uniquely yours. I think he's great and if I were Uconn I would market the hell out of him. Take Pitt for example. They threw away their identity for like 30 + Years in favor of a generic logo and crap uniforms. Someone finally had the common sense to resurrect The Script Logo and classic color scheme. Their fans are loving it, and oh by the way so do the players. Get this guy on a helmet pronto. People will freak out. In a good way.
I have him on the side of a hat, but have missed out on the t shirt sales. It's better than that insane Wichita state shocker thing.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
My UConn degree in business/marketing concurs.

I'm used to the logo now, but I almost fell out of my chair the first time I saw it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom