• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
arkmeme2.jpg

Reaction Score
Fun ending.

Hate it for my second favorite SEC coach.

Just a little caution though: 5 league losses to the top 5 league teams, 4 of them on the road.

They were not dealt a very good schedule.

Reaction Score
It looks like it, but if I’m not mistaken Tuck also rocked false eyelashes in a few UConn games.
Dont these people sweat? When they wipe their face with a towel, how do they not pull the eyelashes off?
(Ditto for folks who wear makeup.)

Reaction Score
They beat an over rated and cold #2 ranked at the time Baylor.
That game is still puzzling to me but nothing is surprising to me this year. Might be one of the worst performances by a Baylor team in quite some time under Kim. Turnovers and bad bad defense.

A lot of teams getting challenged by inferior teams and playing close games this season. NCAAT should be wild. Everyone I have watched has looked vulnerable so far in some aspect. Of course with COVID causing teams to miss players and games, all bets are off. It really disrupts the chemistry for a lot of teams.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Georgia and Alabama are now both 5-2 in conference play

FragrantBogusHoopoe-max-1mb.gif
As noted that Arkansas has played the top 5 teams with 4 on the road, who have Georgia and "Bama played?
Bulldogs-Wins over Florida, Auburn, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Arkansas. Losses to MSU and SC. They still have to play A&M, Kentucky, Tennessee again, 'Bama and surging LSU Tigers! Add in Florida, Auburn and Missouri for less challenging games.

for 'Bama, they beat Mizzou, LSU, Vandy, Auburn and MSU (wow), losing to Tennessee and SC. They still have Kentucky, SC, Georgia, MSU, A&M and Arkansas with also rans of Ole Miss, Auburn and Florida.

Alabama has a much harder schedule than Georgia.

Arkansas only has MSU and A&M left as strong teams and LSU and 'Bama as maybe's and also rans of Auburn-twice, Ole Miss and Mizzou.

Who knows, while we suspect Georgia and 'Bama of being weak, maybe their confidence transpires into something more! Even mighty LSU could do something here...but then again, Nikki always teases only to flail in the end. Just enough intrigue to keep her job.

Reaction Score
I’d rank sec as
1 sc
2 tamu
3 ga
4 tn
5 ky
6 ark
7 bama
8 miss st
9 lsu
10-13: fla mo aub miss

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Does Chelsea Dungee wear false eyelashes?

I was gonna say something earlier about eyelashes... but held back. But since you brought it up... Dana Evans for Louisville also has these overstated eyelashes as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom