#13 Oregon @ #8 UCLA - 2/19/21 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#13 Oregon @ #8 UCLA - 2/19/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Those teams did absolutely nothing in OOC, so they did not establish any bona fides against non SEC teams. LSU especially was awful in OOC. Not sure if the middle is really all that tough, to me it just calls into question how good the top really is.

Big 10 OOC slate is about as bad as the Pac 12, not sure why you aren't questioning them as well. Maryland beat Arkansas. That's about it. Iowa w/ half decent win over Iowa St.. Rest of the conference has nothing.

Again, let me ask, what conference do you think is better than the SEC? Or what conference are you more sold on and why?

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
How is it possible 6-7 Prince has zero rebounds in 17 minutes?
Didn't get to watch the game; and, not sure how many rebounds she is averaging this season.

In high school, rebound was not one of her strengths despite her height. I vaguely recall her averaging around 8 rebounds a game despite being 6 inches taller than just about every player she faced.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Again, let me ask, what conference do you think is better than the SEC? Or what conference are you more sold on and why?
The SEC might be the best league this year, but from the smattering of games I've seen I'm not particularly impressed with any of them. I'm a tough critic. Nobody has really impressed me this year, from any conference.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
It's even tougher to compare conferences this year than most because the pandemic led to a lot fewer interconference games being scheduled than normal. Pac-12 especially limited their travel distances and thus didn't play much if at all outside the western states.

Reaction Score
The SEC might be the best league this year, but from the smattering of games I've seen I'm not particularly impressed with any of them. I'm a tough critic. Nobody has really impressed me this year, from any conference.
What you said: Nobody has really impressed me this year, from any conference.

Agree and that is not a knock on anyone or any conference. All sports have down cycles in general. This year it is WBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom