#11 Clemson vs #6 Notre Dame - 3/04/21 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#11 Clemson vs #6 Notre Dame - 3/04/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
IMO, SB is the victim of inflated expectations as a result of her previous designation as the #1 HS player in her class. She is a nice player, with a solid game, but she doesn’t appear to be a player who can dominate at the college level.
Yeah, I agree. I don’t expect Brunelle to evolve into more than an All-ACC second-teamer.

Reaction Score
IMO, SB is the victim of inflated expectations as a result of her previous designation as the #1 HS player in her class. She is a nice player, with a solid game, but she doesn’t appear to be a player who can dominate at the college level.

Yeah, I agree. I don’t expect Brunelle to evolve into more than an All-ACC second-teamer.

Based on her play this season, I'm in agreement. It's another reminder that the rankings of HS players can't be relied on once they're in university. There are too many examples of this but we all get caught up in class rankings every year.

Reaction Score
It seems to me that Sam B. is real good shooter with a high basketball iq. What she is not is a post player and she can't rebound in this level or play defense. If she works real hard on her conditioning during the off season, she'll be a good player to have for ND.

Reaction Score
The Irish may score more points next season, but they will also need to start playing some defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom