#1 Stanford falls [merged thread] | The Boneyard

#1 Stanford falls [merged thread]

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Tennessee in a nice bounceback, up 21 against Alabama...
But still time for them to blow it. :)

Reaction Score
77-72
Just watched it, Stanford is good, but nothing really jumps out at you. Brink will be a stud, but actually surprised me with her looking for trouble should I say. I guess just punk behavior. Didn’t expect her to be that kind of a player, maybe just the way this game went. Lexie Hull is really aggressive and gets things done besides not being too athletic. Haley Jones is solid but again nothing jumps out at you. I still expect them to be a final four team for the foreseeable future but I wasn’t all that impressed.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Let me say this. LVille will be ranked number 1 but UConn is still the best team in WCBB. With that said this long layoff will create rust so beware. NC State is very good as is Stanford but they all can be beaten. UConn with a little rust will wear it off over the next few weeks as they have games to play. My only concern is we may get some southern cookin when we go down to Tenn to play on Thursday. I remember the ole days and thats just we got and that made it very difficult to beat Tenn.

Reaction Score
Just watched it, Stanford is good, but nothing really jumps out at you. Brink will be a stud, but actually surprised me with her looking for trouble should I say. I guess just punk behavior. Didn’t expect her to be that kind of a player, maybe just the way this game went. Lexie Hull is really aggressive and gets things done besides not being too athletic. Haley Jones is solid but again nothing jumps out at you. I still expect them to be a final four team for the foreseeable future but I wasn’t all that impressed.
Stanford is SOFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Wow. I cant't wait to watch this game on YouTube later. Colorado knocked off Stanford!? Mya Hollingshed. Wonder how she played out there for Colorado.

Reaction Score
Louisville has never been ranked #1. We have had great teams in the past, but UConn always had better teams. I am absolutely biased but I have watched a ton of womens basketball and Louisville is easily the best team in the country at this point.

Reaction Score
Stanford is overrated and Louisville is definitely overrated. UConn is the best team in the country and everyone would’ve been able to see that against Baylor, but we all know Kim really chickened out.

Reaction Score
Stanford is overrated and Louisville is definitely overrated. UConn is the best team in the country and everyone would’ve been able to see that against Baylor, but we all know Kim really chickened out.
Unfortunately when we beat DePaul by 41 it was the experience you were gonna get had you not chickened out!!!!! I am not predicting the point total just that you would have got your @ss kicked. Have Geno reach out to Jeff I am sure they could arrange something!!!!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately when we beat DePaul by 41 it was the experience you were gonna get had you not chickened out!!!!! I am not predicting the point total just that you would have got your @ss kicked. Have Geno reach out to Jeff I am sure they could arrange something!!!!
Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
We are over rated. We will be #1 because we are the BEST team in the country!!! Its a fact. I do get it facts hurt sometimes!!!!

A subjective opinion is NEVER a fact; Louisville MAY BE the best team in the country but that’s why they have a tournament. With all due respect, to try and present it as a fact is just ridiculous.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
He has and it was Jeff that chickened out by playing NKU #140, Bellarmine #347, and UTM #219. in the Massey Ratings.

Reaction Score

Is this for real?? UConn chickened out?? Your b-ball credentials are pulled

Reaction Score
Wow. I cant't wait to watch this game on YouTube later. Colorado knocked off Stanford!? Mya Hollingshed. Wonder how she played out there for Colorado.
She played like she was the best player on the court, which she was. Didn’t let Brink get in her head. Never heard of her before this game but she played like a complete stud. Did it all.

Reaction Score
We are over rated. We will be #1 because we are the BEST team in the country!!! Its a fact. I do get it facts hurt sometimes!!!!
Pretty difficult to believe Virginia Tech could ever in life stay within four points of UConn! Or, for that matter, that Northern Kentucky could stay within ten of us either. It is understandable that you support your team but in this case, I think you are overstating the factual aspect of your argument. However, congratulations on the upcoming number one ranking. We will hopefully settle this debate in San Antonio.

Reaction Score
He has and it was Jeff that chickened out by playing NKU #140, Bellarmine #347, and UTM #219. in the Massey Ratings.
Wrong!!!! Someone on UConns campus caught Covid and Geno saw that it was an opportunity to get out of taking a butt kicking that early in the season!!!! I get it. It makes perfect sense!!!! : ) He is absolutely smart and the best coach in women basketball history!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom