2024 Recruiting: - “Boogie” Fland prepping for trips to UConn and 'Nova | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: “Boogie” Fland prepping for trips to UConn and 'Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

UConn: “It’s been good. It hasn’t even been about basketball, it’s been about life in general but when it comes to basketball just how am I playing and how am I liking it. It’s been great.”

Reaction Score
Not a bad way to spend a recruiting trip
Didn't Jackson cut UConn from his list? Either they're trying to get back in or Zags is misinformed.

“I know Kentucky and UConn love him,” said Cardinal Hayes assistant Tim Philp, who has been texting with Jackson.

UConn has also been on Jackson for some time. Head coach Dan Hurley, Young and assistant Luke Murray saw him in January at the Hoophall Classic. Now Young is in Spain watching him.

“I had a few talks with UConn, I like the program,” he told ZAGSBLOG at the Hoophall. “Their program is a winning program, it’s on the East [Coast] where I’m from. I definitely want to visit UConn.”

That was 6 months ago.

Reaction Score
Didn't Jackson cut UConn from his list? Either they're trying to get back in or Zags is misinformed.

“I know Kentucky and UConn love him,” said Cardinal Hayes assistant Tim Philp, who has been texting with Jackson.

UConn has also been on Jackson for some time. Head coach Dan Hurley, Young and assistant Luke Murray saw him in January at the Hoophall Classic. Now Young is in Spain watching him.

“I had a few talks with UConn, I like the program,” he told ZAGSBLOG at the Hoophall. “Their program is a winning program, it’s on the East [Coast] where I’m from. I definitely want to visit UConn.”

That was 6 months ago.

I don't think Jackson has released any lists or top X schools. We're not getting a top 5 player with a Kentucky offer who talks about them the way Jackson does, but it won't be for a lack of trying

Reaction Score
I don't think Jackson has released any lists or top X schools. We're not getting a top 5 player with a Kentucky offer who talks about them the way Jackson does, but it won't be for a lack of trying
Ah, I'm mixing him up with Justin Edwards. Jackson is 2024 so it is kind of early for him to make a final list.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Spain!? Lol. That’s awesome. Can’t imagine many coaches made the trip.
Hurley: “OK we got to go show some love to some kids were interested in. Who wants to go to Bayonne? Anyone? Well we’ll come back to that. We got another one in Spain…”

Kimani: “Well, I guess I can take the Spain one if you need me to…“

Reaction Score
Hurley: “OK we got to go show some love to some kids were interested in. Who wants to go to Bayonne? Anyone? Well we’ll come back to that. We got another one in Spain…”

Remember early in my sales career we would vie for the trips to LA, Vegas, Miami. As we got older the guys with newborns and really young kids would volunteer for the trip to Iowa, Kansas. …..to sleep.

Reaction Score

Kimani goin' to have to take the "red-eye" back from Spain to make the JV OV on Fri

Reaction Score
No red eye from Eu to US. red eye is other way
I stand corrected. He has a lot of flying to do to get back for the JV OV on Fri.. And it may involve a late night departure

Reaction Score
Freddie D waiting for the same offer from Kentucky.. His dream school
I'm sure a lot of recruits would say that. But most of them aren't getting a Kentucky offer. Including probably him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom