Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BxdXGOfIUAAu1Md.jpg-large.jpeg

Reaction Score
Victor looks like he's about 35 yrs old in the recruiting picture lol

We need experience;) Looks similar to AB at that stage

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Victor looks like he's about 35 yrs old in the recruiting picture lol

We need experience;) Looks similar to AB at that stage
Stick to the height debate. Stay out of the age debate!!!:cool:

Reaction Score
nice pic....

remember this one

Seriously what is going on? Look, we've seen so many stories about UConn's popularity in Brooklyn, and here in Buffalo when I walk around with my UConn hoodie, young black men come up to me all the time to start a conversation about the Huskies. Are they popular in black America? I don't doubt that poll by the Harris people from the other day that showed UConn to be one of the most favored schools. You see people like Terry Larrier, Abu from Mass., Jalen Adams, and here is Brandon Jennings. There was Prince Ali.

A lot of these kids really do like UConn growing up.

We have more in the pipeline with Jermaine Samuels, Tyrique Jones and Bruce Brown as UConn fans.

I just wish I knew how kids like Larrier, Abu and Ali go from being UConn fans to ending up somewhere else. Not that you expect everyone to end up at the school they bused to root for, since there are many variables involved, but I honestly don't think playing time should have been a concern for those 3.

Maybe I'm wrong about this and maybe the UConn jersey just looks cool.

Reaction Score
brandon jennings is like marcus williams brother basically

Reaction Score
all cred to ray ray's incredible instagram feed. there is no way we can lose this brown kid

Reaction Score
all cred to ray ray's incredible instagram feed. there is no way we can lose this brown kid

Since your comment sent me to the feed, it is pretty clear that Allen and Willingham are very close friends.

Reaction Score
2017, man i wish he could reclassify. I like having four nba/pro level players on the team. next will be three, the year after (coupled with development of Enoch) could have the roster looking very nice. its a little early , but this brown kid looks like some specimen .

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
It appears the kid punched a ref after his AAU game this weekend:

I have no idea if this is real, and didn't find any confirmation anywhere else. But Brown himself favorited the above tweets and several others about the supposed incident.

Reaction Score
While this is a bit of a red flag (maybe a yellow flag, we don't know the context/accuracy), I don't think this will scare away KO and company. The kid is what, 15? If this is true, it's not good, but hopefully he will learn from this.

This kid is a huge talent. KO would be the perfect role model for him. Not every big needs to go to Duke or UK. It's time UConn becomes a destination for bigs again. It almost seems like recruits don't remember Drummond even being on campus, let alone remember Okafor, Boone, Hilton, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom