YouTube: 2014 NCAA Tournament Full Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

YouTube: 2014 NCAA Tournament Full Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It would be great for the mods to tack this to the top of the page...

Reaction Score
Thank you tcf15. Games for the ages. I re-watched every game again and St Joe's scared me, even during the OT. All the games were exciting even after the second or third viewings!!!

Reaction Score
1 MSU was the best team we played. they gave us all we could handle till the last minute when it all fell apart.

2 Boatright was UNBELIEVABLE defensively. He literally had opposing guards so intimidated they would turn the ball over just by him being in the vicinity.
I rewatched this after reading this. One thing jumped out: Boatright depants-ed Trice. Trice--not a bad player--turned to mush because of Boatright's defense, which killed MSU, because Appling was in foul trouble. It really hurt MSU's perimeter defense in the second half.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I rewatched this after reading this. One thing jumped out: Boatright depants Trice. Trice--not a bad player--turned to mush because of Boatright's defense, which killed MSU, because Appling was in foul trouble, so it really hurt MSU's perimeter defense in the second half.
When you really watch Boat, he appears to have the potential to put up more points than Bazz next year. His mid range jumper is spectacular. I won't be surprised to see a few 30+ point games from him next year. He's developed into the player we expected him to be when he was recruited. Losing Bazz is big, but Boatright will certainly lessen the blow. He can fill Bazz's shoes next year. (Not saying by any means he will duplicate, but saying that he can play 'Bazz like' his senior year). The film's show that.

I will say that he needs to hit the big shot to be in the same zip code as Bazz though.

Reaction Score
Uploaded each game to YouTube because you never know how long the March Madness replays will be available. They are unlisted, so you won't be able to search for them, so you may want to bookmark this or the playlist. Each vid includes UConn's post game presser, too (Kentucky game includes pre game and post game presser).

St. Joseph's
Villanova
Iowa State
Michigan State
Florida
Kentucky

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DvJnRml15dMOFXigE_omIm-TR0bcEsW

tcf, thanks for doing this. One question: Have you a similar list for the Uconn women?

Reaction Score
Watch Brimah at the end of the Kentucky game. He is hilarious. He drops down and puts his shirt over his head after he freaks out gesturing to the fans. I have to wonder about this kid.

Reaction Score
Uploaded each game to YouTube because you never know how long the March Madness replays will be available. They are unlisted, so you won't be able to search for them, so you may want to bookmark this or the playlist. Each vid includes UConn's post game presser, too (Kentucky game includes pre game and post game presser).

St. Joseph's
Villanova
Iowa State
Michigan State
Florida
Kentucky

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DvJnRml15dMOFXigE_omIm-TR0bcEsW
Bump.

Reaction Score

St. Joseph's
Villanova
Iowa State
Michigan State
Florida
Kentucky

You are a godsend for a lonely guy.

Reaction Score
I swear the best team we played the entire tournament was St. Josephs....they were a damn good team.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
St.Joes made a BUNCH of wtf shots that game. A BUNCH.

I remember thinking the same thing at halftime when we were down only 5. We had been down 10. It was almost the worst case scenario for the half for us, St. Joes shot almost 60% and it felt like we were down by way more than 5.

On possessions where UConn played crappy defense, St. Joes hit their shots. On possessions when UConn played good defense, they were hitting some really contested shots.
There was no way they could keep shooting at the insane rate they had been. I think that game really helped hone our defense for the rest of the tournament.

Last edited:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Just re-watched the St. Joes game ending. How AWESOME was that play that KO drew up with 2.6 left!? Got Napier a wide-open runner that would have won it.

Just a tremendous play drawn up by KO and executed nearly perfectly, it just didn't go in.

Reaction Score

St. Joseph's
Villanova
Iowa State
Michigan State
Florida
Kentucky

Bump

I think this should be pinned;):p:D:cool:

Reaction Score
Just re-watched the St. Joes game ending. How AWESOME was that play that KO drew up with 2.6 left!? Got Napier a wide-open runner that would have won it.

Just a tremendous play drawn up by KO and executed nearly perfectly, it just didn't go in.

Funny you mention that play. I remember sitting in my living room at the time thinking they should just inbound the ball and get to overtime. Too many bad things can happen there when you throw it down court - it could be intercepted, it could be a bad pass out of bounds giving St. Joe's the ball back under their own basket, there could be a foul, etc.

Goes to show what I know. They couldn't possibly have gotten a better look given the circumstance.

Reaction Score
Can u pin this - at least for the next few months so it is easier to find?

Reaction Score

St. Joseph's
Villanova
Iowa State
Michigan State
Florida
Kentucky

5, post: 953118, member: 208"]Uploaded each game to YouTube because you never know how long the March Madness replays will be available. They are unlisted, so you won't be able to search for them, so you may want to bookmark this or the playlist. Each vid includes UConn's post game presser, too (Kentucky game includes pre game and post game presser).

St. Joseph's
Villanova
Iowa State
Michigan State
Florida
Kentucky

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DvJnRml15dMOFXigE_omIm-TR0bcEsW[/QUOTE]

Bumpy

We should pin this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member