XL Plumbing | The Boneyard

XL Plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone notice the pipes yesterday in the XL men's room? They were creaking, moaning and banging - several urinals were streaming water out of the flush mechanisms on top and flooding the floor. Must have a lot of air in the pipes, I really hope they get this fixed for the tournament! That being said, LOVE not having the doors on the concourses. Now just need to do the upper end zone doors too.

Reaction Score
Thats what I said about the bar area if it gets overcrowded. If you go to the open end of the concourse you can stand there was an awesome view. No security around to bother you either.

The plumbing...I hear that at most the games when every bathroom is getting used at once. I like the rumbling, hope they simulate artificially with the 250 million update.

Reaction Score
Anyone notice the pipes yesterday in the XL men's room? They were creaking, moaning and banging - several urinals were streaming water out of the flush mechanisms on top and flooding the floor. Must have a lot of air in the pipes, I really hope they get this fixed for the tournament! That being said, LOVE not having the doors on the concourses. Now just need to do the upper end zone doors too.

What do you expect for a $35 million patch job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom