Word on the street | The Boneyard

Word on the street

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I've heard from two people that Mandeldove is back at UConn to finish up his degree. Anybody know if there's truth to this?

Reaction Score
I've heard from two people that Mandeldove is back at UConn to finish up his degree. Anybody know if there's truth to this?

If he gets his degree does this mean the NCAA will replay the 2013 tournament with us in it?

If so I think we should be allowed to have Drummond on the team, because he wouldn't have left if we were eligible for the tournament. I'm also gonna put Lamb on the team for the hell of it.

I think we can take Louisville.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Maybe taking online classes? No reports of sightings on campus...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

The real skinny is that the kid never left. I still maintain he's been at UCONN for the past 8 years. Dove is getting more education than he knows what to do with.

Reaction Score
so if he starts classes again and then drops out again, do we take another APR hit. I'm sure Emerett will write a new retroactive rule

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Just heading back to North to creep on some underclassmen, nothing to see here

Reaction Score
Rest assured, he won't hurt APR at this point. Hopefully he just stays away from the team & concentrates on his studies. He probably contributed the least with his stay on the team. Nothing on the court, all negative on APR. Glad to see him getting his act together though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom