wondering where everyone is going to be sat afternoon in Dallas | The Boneyard

wondering where everyone is going to be sat afternoon in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am staying by the AT&T center and I was wondering if there is a bar or place Husky fans are heading during the day before the game..

I am so f in pumped....

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I am guessing that a lot of people will be hanging at the Hyatt Regency Hotel (the official UConn Hotel) as that is not only where many of the UConn fans are staying, but they are also holding a UConn alumni reception there from 1-3pm. Like you, I am staying by the stadium as well...so I am debating whether it is worth going out to Dallas only to have to drive right back to the stadium during all of the traffic going to the game. Plus, I doubt there will be much parking by the UConn hotel as it is right in front of reunion park where all of the free concerts and events are happening.

Reaction Score
If you are staying north of the stadium in Arlington or Irving and south of DFW where many hotels are there is light rail that will bring you directly to Union Station which is across the street from the Hyatt. Just Google DART. Dallas map and take a look. I don't think that line runs on Sundays but let's worry about that when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom