Will Katie Lou be in Colorado on Thursday? | The Boneyard

Will Katie Lou be in Colorado on Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The 17U team is reassembling tomorrow to prep for the championships in late June.
Will Katie be sufficiently recovered from her ankle woes to be there? I would hope USABasketball
would have her there even if she isn't 100% at this time. Do the things she can do....with an eye for her to be good-to-go in 2 more weeks. I don't know when they have to submit a roster....have a couple of alternates on hand in Colorado Springs in case of injury.

I would think their site....USABasketball.com...would list those in attendance tomorrow morning.

Go KLS!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
The 17U team is reassembling tomorrow to prep for the championships in late June.
Will Katie be sufficiently recovered from her ankle woes to be there? I would hope USABasketball
would have her there even if she isn't 100% at this time. Do the things she can do....with an eye for her to be good-to-go in 2 more weeks. I don't know when they have to submit a roster....have a couple of alternates on hand in Colorado Springs in case of injury.

I would think their site....USABasketball.com...would list those in attendance tomorrow morning.

Go KLS!
Yes LOU will be in Colorado. Rehabbing has gone well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom