Why UConn men's basketball fans will love transfer Tarris Reed Jr.: 'He's first-class' | The Boneyard

Why UConn men's basketball fans will love transfer Tarris Reed Jr.: 'He's first-class'

Reaction Score
Article from Borges.

"The tradition speaks for itself," Reed Sr. said of UConn. "I think the style of play and the coaching staff were big parts of it. Granted, it's a lot further away from home. Once we had a chance to get acquainted with the coaching staff, that was a big part of the decision-making process as we plan out our next two years. We felt like (Dan) Hurley and the rest of the staff had our son's best interest at heart."

Alternate access:

Why UConn men's basketball fans will love transfer Tarris Reed Jr.: 'He's first-class'

Reaction Score
Recruiting work ethic and integrity. Who'd have thought?

As a human, I can say this about humans. We have to have a little more spirit.
We can't say: "if I don't see it with my own 2 eyes it can't exist". How arrogant can we be?
Tarris didn't get the love from other programs or the media because his #s weren't the best. You can't see heart and ethic on a basketball card. Hurley is not just a peddler of meat puppets. And THAT is why we blow teams out.

Reaction Score
Recruiting work ethic and integrity. Who'd have thought?

As a human, I can say this about humans. We have to have a little more spirit.
We can't say: "if I don't see it with my own 2 eyes it can't exist". How arrogant can we be?
Tarris didn't get the love from other programs or the media because his #s weren't the best. You can't see heart and ethic on a basketball card. Hurley is not just a peddler of meat puppets. And THAT is why we blow teams out.

Yes!

Reaction Score
He seems like a bit of a project, but the foundation is strong - big frame, great athleticism. Seems a bit like freshman-year Sanogo.

Reaction Score
Parents of UConn recruits sees Dan Hurley:

he is the one GIF

Reaction Score
Put him through the Hurley/Kimani/Murray/Moore Summer Gauntlet and watch and behold what comes out in November. See Hassan Diarra and others progress as examples.

Reaction Score
He seems like a bit of a project, but the foundation is strong - big frame, great athleticism. Seems a bit like freshman-year Sanogo.

I don’t think so. Tons of talent. I like his footwork and touch. Better coaching will make a big difference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom