Why the HELL is there a Syracuse March Madness cover? | The Boneyard

Why the HELL is there a Syracuse March Madness cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that's horrible, it says "top seeded" for the other ones or #1 Gonzaga. So stupid.

Reaction Score
way too many Cuse alumni in the media. I'll bet these were picked before the BE final and also a Cuse journalism major was involved......

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Are you sure that don't mean a Syracuse Mad Magazine cover because that makes sense to me. I see a big picture of Boeheim with a finger up his nose and a caption of "What me worry?"

mock.png

Reaction Score
Meh, when they crap out early no one will remember. They are doomed this year, think Richmond Spiders.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Maybe it's because they were so tired when they lost to Louisville? A team can't be expected to win 4 games in 4 nights after all. They were exhausted, man.

Reaction Score
It's regional. Who else gonna get put on one in this region?

Also, Gonzaga put on the hottest girls which is all that really matters.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
It's regional. Who else gonna get put on one in this region?

They should have the 4 #1 seeds, period.

Also, Gonzaga put on the hottest girls which is all that really matters.

But they put that ugly chick in the middle with the basketball and the uniform.

Reaction Score
They should have the 4 #1 seeds, period.

But they put that ugly chick in the middle with the basketball and the uniform.
1/2 a like

If your name was Kelly and you were a dude why would you grow out long hair?

Reaction Score
"The most overrated program in basketball History..continues to get unsubstantiated praise and overboard media attention..despite a history of underachievement. "

Over the years very few teams have had more highly touted recruits yet this program has a lackluster ability to develop young players and produce pros.

By scheduling a mostly inept pre-conference schedule..Cuse had 20+ wins at the beginning of every season over 34 years...thats 680 wins vs no one...

figure the record after that...

It is a corrupt and over rated program and now that they are in the ACC I can say that they have done a diservice to many of there players...

Reaction Score
"The most overrated program in basketball History..continues to get unsubstantiated praise and overboard media attention..despite a history of underachievement. "

Over the years very few teams have had more highly touted recruits yet this program has a lackluster ability to develop young players and produce pros.

By scheduling a mostly inept pre-conference schedule..Cuse had 20+ wins at the beginning of every season over 34 years...thats 680 wins vs no one...

figure the record after that...

It is a corrupt and over rated program and now that they are in the ACC I can say that they have done a diservice to many of there players...
does your mom know that you have been skipping school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom