Who's going to the game ? | The Boneyard

Who's going to the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks to Geno-ista I'm attending my first game of the season today. Anyone else going?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
We will be expecting a full and detailed eye-witness report from each of you.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
Is it a doubleheader or can you see all 4 games with 1 ticket?

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Is there any way to watch the game? Since the loss of the CPTV and SNY options for mid west viewers, I've only been able to see ONE game. This really really sucks. :( We didn't realize how good we had it; well, actually we did realize it.

Reaction Score
Is there any way to watch the game? Since the loss of the CPTV and SNY options for mid west viewers, I've only been able to see ONE game. This really really sucks. :( We didn't realize how good we had it; well, actually we did realize it.

It's on espn2 at 5:30

Reaction Score
I'm going. Trying to figure out now when to get there ... and where (possibly) to grab a bite before the game. Anyone familiar with (what's left of ) Downtown Springfield have any suggestions?

Reaction Score
I'm going. Trying to figure out now when to get there ... and where (possibly) to grab a bite before the game. Anyone familiar with (what's left of ) Downtown Springfield have any suggestions?

McH: despite a portion of German heritage in my mix, am not much for German food. Despite that, we've enjoyed the food and the atmosphere at a somewhat funky German place that seems to be known variously as "The Fort" and/or" Student Prince"....located on Fort St. very near 91 and walking distance to the arena. (Have not had occasion to get back there for a few years.....so no recent read on it.)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
McH: despite a portion of German heritage in my mix, am not much for German food. Despite that, we've enjoyed the food and the atmosphere at a somewhat funky German place that seems to be known variously as "The Fort" and/or" Student Prince"....located on Fort St. very near 91 and walking distance to the arena. (Have not had occasion to get back there for a few years.....so no recent read on it.)
Agree, The Fort and Student Prince are very nice. On the otherside of 91, by the HOF, Max's Tavern and Plan B Burger (which is really good, fun place).

Reaction Score
Thanks guys! I've been to the Student Prince several times ... It was my parents' favorite restaurant (so it's hard for me to go there since they both died in '98). Also tough for me to eat there since I'm a vegetarian ;)

I'm meeting a friend at the Cracker Barrel on I91 ....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Thanks guys! I've been to the Student Prince several times ... It was my parents' favorite restaurant (so it's hard for me to go there since they both died in '98). Also tough for me to eat there since I'm a vegetarian ;)

I'm meeting a friend at the Cracker Barrel on I91 ....
Give yourself some time, that's right by the Holyoke Mall, which will probably be packed. Could be lot's of traffic around that area. I work right near the Cracker Barrel and from now til Jan, it's always a mess, traffic wise around there.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Not to brag, but Rebecca Lobo just walked in to the media booth, and I'm maybe 20 feet from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom