Whoa!! Tomorrow's game is at 3 pm? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Whoa!! Tomorrow's game is at 3 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yale has a good team--looking forward to some serious up and down tomorrow. Hope we can get into the 100's

Reaction Score
Yale has a good team--looking forward to some serious up and down tomorrow. Hope we can get into the 100's

Yep, Yale outscored CCSU 47-13 or something in the last 14:46 of their game Saturday as they were behind by 17 at that point and won by 17!! No matter who you're playing that's not easy......

Reaction Score
This 3pm start is brutal for me. I won't be able to leave work until 5-5:30. Here's my dilemma: Do I turn my phone off and close internet explorer at 3 and wait until I get home to watch the game (I'm dvr'ing)? Or do I listen on the radio and follow the game thread/twitter?

Reaction Score
This 3pm start is brutal for me. I won't be able to leave work until 5-5:30. Here's my dilemma: Do I turn my phone off and close internet explorer at 3 and wait until I get home to watch the game (I'm dvr'ing)? Or do I listen on the radio and follow the game thread/twitter?

DVR and no calls or checking your smart phone. As I said in another post I have a 3 pm meeting in which a couple of other Husky fans will be in, they will be told no updates!! LOL

Go home and watch it as if you know nothing.......;)

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I'm thinking about driving up, does anybody know if the box office will be open?

Reaction Score
I'm thinking about driving up, does anybody know if the box office will be open?

You will not have an issue getting a ticket.......right outside you can get a good seat I'm sure

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I must have missed this somewhere, but...

Why 3 pm? There is not nationwide TV audience. While the kids have off tomorrow, most adults don't. in fact, UConn is in session. Kids will have to skip class to attend the game.

Who thought this up?

There has to be good reason, no?

AAC scheduling DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMED

Seriously bro it's Yale on a Monday in early November.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Like Mau, I record it and avoid any news about the game. That way the game has the excitement and uncertainty of a live game and lets you FF through the commercials and halftime as the bonus.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Anyone know if ESPN3 will have the game available to watch on archive? So when I get home I can watch it? (no dvr unfortunately).

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Anyone know if ESPN3 will have the game available to watch on archive? So when I get home I can watch it? (no dvr unfortunately).

Game will definitely be on ESPN3.
If you have ESPN scorecenter, it tells you if your team's game will be on the ESPN networks (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, etc). Since this game is SNY, it's on ESPN3

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 1m
Arrived at XL Center for #UConn-Yale's 3 p.m. game. Why 3 p.m.? Well ...

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 49s
... #UConn women were originally slated to play Stanford last night, but ESPN wanted game. So men were going to switch to Sunday, but ...

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 58s
... Yale played Saturday in Connecticut 6, so here we are.
And thus we see that not everything is in the control of the athletic department. They really tried to fix this.

Reaction Score
Dave Borges says on twitter it looks like a Miami Marlins game right now in the XL.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Game will definitely be on ESPN3.
If you have ESPN scorecenter, it tells you if your team's game will be on the ESPN networks (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, etc). Since this game is SNY, it's on ESPN3

I meant like later tonight. Will the game be available in its entirety?

Reaction Score
Well, this is an area where women's basketball's popularity hurts men's attendance.

Not many schools have this problem.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I meant like later tonight. Will the game be available in its entirety?
So far it isn't posted. But I would check ESPN3 tomorrow and see if they will show the game again!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
So far it isn't posted. But I would check ESPN3 tomorrow and see if they will show the game again!

At this point, with no current replay scheduled, do I maintain a news blackout or just look at the box score and start reading posts? That is the question.

Reaction Score
Just returned from the game. Attendance was an embarrassment. I don't care if it was a 3:00 weekday game or they were playing Yale. Looked like there were about 10 people in the student section. Doesn't anyone cut class anymore?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Just returned from the game. Attendance was an embarrassment. I don't care if it was a 3:00 weekday game or they were playing Yale. Looked like there were about 10 people in the student section. Doesn't anyone cut class anymore?

Thanks for discussing attendance only. The Replay is available now on ESPN. The suspense has been killing me (not). I have two soups cooking and I'm awaiting a white bean and escarole pizza from Tolli's, which I've never had.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Seriously? You were wondering if a box office was open just before a live event?

Reaction Score
Thanks for discussing attendance only. The Replay is available now on ESPN. The suspense has been killing me (not). I have two soups cooking and I'm awaiting a white bean and escarole pizza from Tolli's, which I've never had.
Enjoy the game! I won't tell you who won.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Seriously? You were wondering if a box office was open just before a live event?
Easy there killer!
Probably a stupid question BUT
Yes I was wondering because it's a holiday!

Either way didn't matter got great seats from a scalper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom