Who is this? | The Boneyard

Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Chris Hansen is/was a writer for HoopGurlz. He's got connections.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
All possible digits crossed.

Reaction Score
"@ChrisHansenPSB: Best news I heard today was no bone break for KML. Wishing her the best and looking forward to more details tomorrow from UConn.

And as someone noted in the Altavilla thread, Shea Ralph favorited the tweet. What that means who knows but all we can do now is wait.

Reaction Score
Well, perhaps I'm old school, but medical records are/should be personal and private/confidential information until a decision is made by the responsible parties involved to release them in accordance with accepted practices at an athletic institution, and then only in accordance with established communication practices. So I (whose tax dollars are presumably paying this loser) am in favor of hunting down that weasel of a "connection" and firing them and pressing charges if at all possible. A "connection" should not be sticking their nose into someones personal situation to gain favor with others - stinks (although I would have preferred a stronger word...)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, perhaps I'm old school, but medical records are/should be personal and private/confidential information until a decision is made by the responsible parties involved to release them in accordance with accepted practices at an athletic institution, and then only in accordance with established communication practices. So I (whose tax dollars are presumably paying this loser) am in favor of hunting down that weasel of a "connection" and firing them and pressing charges if at all possible. A "connection" should not be sticking their nose into someones personal situation to gain favor with others - stinks (although I would have preferred a stronger word...)
And if the word was from KML herself?

Reactions: HGN

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just a little over the top - the likely connection was either KML or a teammate and not anyone on the Uconn staff. And I don't consider and doubt KML or her family would consider the information contained in the 'leak' to be overly personal. KML also has friends all over the country who have expressed concern (she was trending #1 early today) so getting a little good news out has probably provided a bit of relief to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom