When did we get a new OC? | The Boneyard

When did we get a new OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Because this sure as doesn't have the look of a DeLeone gameplan.

Not sure if the O-line got that much better in 2 weeks or if Lyle is finally running with purpose. Either way, it shows how we can move the ball if we establish the run. Too little, too late in my opinion but still nice to actually witness.

Reaction Score
Because this sure as **** doesn't have the look of a DeLeone gameplan.

Not sure if the O-line got that much better in 2 weeks or if Lyle is finally running with purpose. Either way, it shows how we can move the ball if we establish the run. Too little, too late in my opinion but still nice to actually witness.

So what the coaches have been saying hasn't necessarily been wrong - just not what people want to hear?

Offensive line is playing terrific so far (absent one series)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
All I can say i that he had better not take his foot off the gas until at least midway into the fourth quarter.

Reaction Score
I guarantee they simplified the blocking schemes. Also, see play action working.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
When we win, prepare for a message board backlash on the touchback call like we haven't seen since the fair-catch!

Reaction Score
I would ask when did the oline decide to improve? When they face the last ranked rushing D in the BE.

Reaction Score
Haven't played the second half yet. Easy on the props. This offense has to score at least two TDs in the second half. Need at least 24 points and the defense cannot have a meltdown.

Reaction Score
Haven't played the second half yet. Easy on the props. This offense has to score at least two TDs in the second half. Need at least 24 points and the defense cannot have a meltdown.

Can we start with at least holding them to zero points on first possession?

Reaction Score
O line is improving. Mccombs not taking sh1 t. Hope we r saving griffin for the second. We look like a powerful team

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

After our first 10 games a halftime lead will get all the props I've stored up since 2010.

I do agree however that our offense has to score at least 2 TD's and I'm actually going to throw in a FG as well. We'll be fine if the D performs as well as they did in the 1st half (which was very, very good).

What scares me most is GDL and PP curling up into a ball and hoping the clock runs out before Ville lands a last minute shot to the face. They showed traces of that with 1:20 left in the 1st half and the ball.

Reaction Score
After our first 10 games a halftime lead will get all the props I've stored up since 2010.

I do agree however that our offense has to score at least 2 TD's and I'm actually going to throw in a FG as well. We'll be fine if the D performs as well as they did in the 1st half (which was very, very good).

What scares me most is GDL and PP curling up into a ball and hoping the clock runs out before Ville lands a last minute shot to the face. They showed traces of that with 1:20 left in the 1st half and the ball.
Here comes the rope a dopes.

Reaction Score
In his defense, the execution in the first half was much better. O-line looked pretty good.

Reaction Score

Do you recognize it now??

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Do you recognize it now??

I sure do. Which is why I used all my "props" at halftime. I knew our fearless leaders would show their true colors!

Looks like Chandler is out so this could be 2011 all over again. D and specials will have to pull this one out I feel.

Reaction Score
Brown needs to go slap sensibility into o-line right now. One long drive is all we need!

Reaction Score

Get some offensive talent before we fire any coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom