What's the Story on Warlick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
jes' gettin' ahead of the rush, is all ....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Which begs the question...did the team eat at the same place/the same food as Holli and if so, will the players also be battling food poisoning?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Which begs the question...did the team eat at the same place/the same food as Holli and if so, will the players also be battling food poisoning?

Maybe someone on the team put something in her food in hopes that Pat would come out of the crowd and lead them to the FF.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Maybe someone on the team put something in her food in hopes that Pat would come out of the crowd and lead them to the FF.

dislike! Not nice, especially if you look at the latter few years of Pat's work...

Reaction Score

At least we will not foot the blame for this one-- think if it were in and around Conn. Hope she and the team are ok.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
At least we will not foot the blame for this one-- think if it were in and around Conn. Hope she and the team are ok.
I don't know Geno owns a restaurant!

Reaction Score
I don't know Geno owns a restaurant!

I totlly forgot about his food business. However, I can't imagine a class act like Geno to allow for patrons a doggy bag, muchless having a take-out component. Imagine him seeing you drinking one of his wines from a plastic up! No chance of ever getting a table there again. Speaking of wines. Did she not give Geno a bottle of something cooked up down there in Tenn. Could it be the wine she drank and not the food eaten; afterall, the rest of the team have no similar symptoms. So it's not only in TX that you have to watch out what they give you to drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom