Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...we couldn't field a team.

Bazz - Out
Calhoun - Out
Giffey - Out
Olander - Out

Now, say Boat, DD, Nolan & Evans go to Huskies the night before the game and eat the chicken wings and come down with food poisoning. What then. Do we audition more walk-on the on Saturday morning at 8:00am? Do we forfeit? or play with 4 walk-ons

Reaction Score
I guess another way to ask the question is...Can anyone that is current a student and has eligibility play or do they have to be on a roster or go thru a clearing house first?

Otherwise, we could have the boneyard 5 play

Reaction Score
Does Manglesdorf (as my dad pronounces it) have any eligibility left?

Reaction Score
We send out the boys with food poisoning, then we send out the least badly injured of the others, most likely Giffey or Calhoun or both and tell him to play d and pass the basketball.

Reaction Score
I'll say it again. Never want to see any player get hurt ours in particular. But the state of the team takes some of the sting out of not playing in the post season. If we were firing on all fronts and taking it to other teams I would be one grumpy biatch over the next several weeks.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
...we couldn't field a team.

Bazz - Out
Calhoun - Out
Giffey - Out
Olander - Out

Now, say Boat, DD, Nolan & Evans go to Huskies the night before the game and eat the chicken wings and come down with food poisoning. What then. Do we audition more walk-on the on Saturday morning at 8:00am? Do we forfeit? or play with 4 walk-ons
You play with 4 walk ons.

Reaction Score
Providence had to play a few games this year with a walk on starting and only one player on the bench. You play zone and pray no one fouls out. You play the time outs to give the players as much of a break as you can. It's not pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom