What will it take to compete with UConn?????? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What will it take to compete with UConn??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who do you think Geno will put on Sims?
Just my opinion, but it seems you have to start with Moriah, see how much of a pest she can be. With her quick hands as long as she doesn't pick up quick fouls, she should be able to come up with a couple steals. When Sims gets over half court, she might find the same traps UConn used against Skylar in the semi-final game. Just to frustrate her, it sure did get to Skylar, forced her to give up the ball.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
A mixture of people like he usually does with the person UCONN wants to shutdown. MoJet, Bria, Brianna.
First thing I try to do is attempt to force the ball out of her hands and then do everything I can to deny her the ball.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I've watched a couple of Baylor games this season. Keep Simms out of the middle and you frustrate her. With our shot blockers we will. This game will be out of hand pretty quickly . One of the biggest changes in UConn is their ability to block shots without fouling and they do that by spacing. For that reason it is going to be very difficult for any team to come within striking distance of UConn. There hasn't been a game this season where I thought UConn had a chance of losing. For these reasons if we face ND I am not concerned at all. It would be a game where I feel UConn is a +15 and it might not be that close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom