What the heck, rutty? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What the heck, rutty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I think he means that if Kent State's field hockey team decided to play football, he thinks it would beat UConn's football team. I can not prove his argument false.
Ya think?

Reaction Score
I stopped worrying about the league's reputation a long time ago. It's beyond repair and its not like on field results matter much more. I'm glad they lost. I wish nothing but bad things for that program.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm thinking we won't have to deal with Rutty fans visiting and giving us advice for awhile. Just a pathetic loss by them.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I had to (gulp) take my daughter to Rutgers for a college visit. She loved it.

After the bleeding stopped, I realized that the school itself is pretty impressive. Other than that, it's Rutgers. I wore my UCONN sweatshirt for the tour.

She won't be going to Rutgers.

Reaction Score
I stopped worrying about the league's reputation a long time ago. It's beyond repair and its not like on field results matter much more. I'm glad they lost. I wish nothing but bad things for that program.
I get what you mean, Jimmy. I hate Rutgers. Always have. Even before we were both in the Big East. If Rutgers lost every game from now until the end of time, that would still not be enough for me. They have embarassed the Big East so many times over their history that this is just one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom