What The Heck Is Up With Louisville?? | The Boneyard

What The Heck Is Up With Louisville??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Give Louisville credit. They're hanging tough against 0-4 Marist, in Louisville, only trailing the Red Foxes 32-28 at the half..With a vertically challenged Marist starting five of 5'8", 5'8", 5'10", 5'10", and 6'. Incredible!

Not to mention that FIVE Marist players transferred at the end of last season, including 3 starters and their best player, Madeleine Blais, who was first team all-conference! Wow!

Even if Louisville comes back to win, Walz has real problems to address.

Extra, extra- Ohio State tied, middle of the 3rd quarter, with powerful LIBERTY! Oh. my.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Apparently nothing is UP with Louisville. Time will tell. A year of interesting beginnings. What I have noted in the few I have watched is that some underdogs do get the whole team, movement, defense, pass thing.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Maryland just barely got by South Dakota State. SD State must be pretty good. They gave ND a good game as well or ND and Maryland aren't as good as their ranking would suggest.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Maryland just barely got by South Dakota State. SD State must be pretty good. They gave ND a good game as well or ND and Maryland aren't as good as their ranking would suggest.

Yup.

Reaction Score
Well, we have figured out that ND, Maryland, SCAR and TN aren't as good as their rankings would suggest. Should Baylor be #2? Who should the top 5 be?

Reaction Score
Give Louisville credit. They're hanging tough against 0-4 Marist, in Louisville, only trailing the Red Foxes 32-28 at the half..With a vertically challenged Marist starting five of 5'8", 5'8", 5'10", 5'10", and 6'. Incredible!

Not to mention that FIVE Marist players transferred at the end of last season, including 3 starters and their best player, Madeleine Blais, who was first team all-conference! Wow!

Even if Louisville comes back to win, Walz has real problems to address.

Extra, extra- Ohio State tied, middle of the 3rd quarter, with powerful LIBERTY! Oh. my.

This is what you get with 9 freshmen and sophomores combined - they'll be a lot better by March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom