What? No thread for USF vs. Louisville? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What? No thread for USF vs. Louisville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Louisville is lucky to come out with this win. It shouldn't have been that close. USF gave it all they had and nearly came away with the upset.

So, we face Louisville yet again tomorrow night...

I guess on the one hand, I should be happy Louisville won. If they get a one seed, then UConn can't possibly be in their regional. But I hate playing the same team so many times each season.

Reaction Score
Tough loss for USF. They really out played Louisville for most of the game.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Unlike many games we have seen in the AAC this weekend, that was a good, hard-fought game. Louisville never seemed like they were playing their game, tho. They were playing not to lose. USF gave a good shot at it, but couldn't close. Too bad.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
First, theUSF band was fantastic. We sat next to them. Great bunch of young musicians and they had great spirit!

Loved that the game came down to the last few seconds.

HOw ever, the officiating was horrible and I mean below high school level quality. Hacks, grabs, trips, clubbing, forearms all ignored by the officials. But they called a lot of Ricky tack stuff. Both coaches knew it and so did the fans.

If WCBB and the AAC are to be taken seriously, this travesty called officiating can not be repeated.

Reaction Score
Shoni probably raised her stock by making the clutch shot at the end of the game though! I'm sure all the WNBA scouts were watching since it was on ESPNU.

I hope USF gets a tourney bid. They just came up a little short.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Some concern about the lack of calls in this game. They are really beating up the russian girl big time. Looks like the tight calls of earlier in the season are going away.
That definitely favors the Loiusville style of play.

I think she's Ukranian, which isn't the same thing. Especially today.

Reaction Score
She's a very pretty girl. Her own team mate fell against her knee in the first half. She grimaced and I think it affected her mobility for the rest of the game. Then the other team mate hit her in the middle of her chest after that three she made. LOL

Reaction Score
First, theUSF band was fantastic. We sat next to them. Great bunch of young musicians and they had great spirit!

Loved that the game came down to the last few seconds.

HOw ever, the officiating was horrible and I mean below high school level quality. Hacks, grabs, trips, clubbing, forearms all ignored by the officials. But they called a lot of Ricky tack stuff. Both coaches knew it and so did the fans.

If WCBB and the AAC are to be taken seriously, this travesty called officiating can not be repeated.

THIS! My press spot was in front of their band; they were great and really clever.

As good as the officiating was for most of the UConn game was how bad it was in this game. Very disappointing.

I still say if Tia Gibbs hadn't transferred from Vanderbilt she could start as a defensive back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom