What is going on in Storrs? | The Boneyard

What is going on in Storrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
First, I actually get emails and mail containing real information from the Athletic Department. Then they announce the new ticket technology and capabilities. And now today they release an updated UConnHuskies.com website. It is like someone woke up from a 25 year nap all of a sudden and we go from a 1990's operation to a modern day 2010's Athletic Department in an instant. Hopefully this is an indication of what is to come in the future and we finally don't have an AD and marketing department that I (and I assume most others) are embarassed of.

Good work Herbst, Manuel, etc!!!:D

Reaction Score
I still don't like Enright, so amateurish with his sports media department, but that is my deal. Otherwise, I cannot compliment Herbst and Manuel enough. Great teamwork so far and I'm hoping to see it get better throughout the next couple years. They are really building a framework for success with alumni, student athletes, and students alike.

Reaction Score
First, I actually get emails and mail containing real information from the Athletic Department. Then they announce the new ticket technology and capabilities. And now today they release an updated UConnHuskies.com website. It is like someone woke up from a 25 year nap all of a sudden and we go from a 1990's operation to a modern day 2010's Athletic Department in an instant. Hopefully this is an indication of what is to come in the future and we finally don't have an AD and marketing department that I (and I assume most others) are embarassed of.

Good work Herbst, Manuel, etc!!!:D
Did you notice at the bottom of the page that the copyright was CBS interactive? Maybe the A.D. gave artistic & design control to CBS.

Reaction Score
Did you notice at the bottom of the page that the copyright was CBS interactive? Maybe the A.D. gave artistic & design control to CBS.

I believe the old site was as well.

Reaction Score

This is actually something a few years old, as UConn put its official site into the CSTV network when it was still CSTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom