What I am Thankful For This Thanksgiving (Uconn Football Edition): | The Boneyard

What I am Thankful For This Thanksgiving (Uconn Football Edition):

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
As an alternative to all of the football angst swirling around the program this season, I decided to reflect on those things about it for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for-

• Still having a program to cheer for
  • Still having hope that the good ship UCFB can be righted and steered in a positive direction
  • The presence of HC Jim Mora
  • Having an institution that overall I am proud to cheer for and support outside of football and athletics
  • The priceless entertainment provided by the angst, madness, comedy, and insight of the Boneyard- one of the few online communities I find worthwhile.
  • The opportunity to look forward to 12 Saturdays every Fall to watch the greatest team sport ever conceived in its most entertaining guise- college football.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Beat UMass!

Reaction Score
As an alternative to all of the football angst swirling around the program this season, I decided to reflect on those things about it for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for-

• Still having hope that the good ship UCFB can be righted and steered in a positive direction
  • Having an institution that overall I am proud to cheer for and support outside of football and athletics
  • The priceless entertainment provided by the angst, madness, comedy, and insight of the Boneyard- one of the few online communities I find worthwhile.
  • The opportunity to look forward to 12 Saturdays every Fall to watch the greatest team sport ever conceived in its most entertaining guise- college football.

Beat UMass!
Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reaction Score

I am thankful for-

Beat UMass!
If it weren't for the Boneyard I couldn't bear a season like this. I love this place - and our team. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I am thankful for the hope that keeps me connected to the program despite decades of terrible leadership, coaching, and win/loss records

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom