What did you do to proteCT the Rent today? | The Boneyard

What did you do to proteCT the Rent today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConnFootball7:58am via Twitter Web Client
5 AM wake up for #UCONNFootball this morning! What did you do to proteCT the Rent today?
03.jpg

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Second guy in on the left needs to improve his form. Won't get washboard abs doing it that way.

"Approved BY preseason work out"

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Today I instructed 4th graders, brainwashing them to be UConn fans while teaching them what they need in order to be successful so they can attend Uconn, make lots of money, and then donate said money to the football program. #protecttherent

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Today I instructed 4th graders, brainwashing them to be UConn fans while teaching them what they need in order to be successful so they can attend Uconn, make lots of money, and then donate said money to the football program. #protecttherent
can you also convert a few other teachers? this will help as well... you will be the top of a pyramid scheme...

Reaction Score
They're going to be protecting the Rent from fans visiting if they don't win some more games this year.
#protecttherent

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I sat square in the middle of New York state, an unmovable barrier separating Syracuse University from New York City.

And I argued with some people on the internet.

I won, of course.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
can you also convert a few other teachers? this will help as well... you will be the top of a pyramid scheme...
I'd love to try but the majority are female and have zero interest in football. I even tried the, "look at our coach! He's gorgeous". No dice. We just hired a new male teacher but he's a Providence grad so it's clear that he's a lost cause :D

Reaction Score
Using this thread as a segue, I bought my wife's family of nieces and nephews who hail from Rumson NJ (next door to Atlantic Highlands) all fleeces from the CoOp. Word on the street is they've yet to take them off since Christmas. Btw I don't care what turd rutty fans are around. There's a lot of UConn fans in that area.

Reaction Score
I first thought this morning when they talked about this dress that is was Monica's blue dress. News media did say the "worlds most talked about dress."

#protecttherent

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Today, I mixed chemicals together without blowing myself up, ensuring that I will still be at the games this fall... #protecttherent
Funny bro I managed to put 2 wire together and the elevator ran!!!!! And I lived!!!! # elevatormenprotectingtherent

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Choked the chicken?
Pounded the monkey?
Walked the dog?
Whacked the one-eyed wonder weasel?
Launched a moisture missile?

None of the above. Went to work, left work.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not sure about you but I watched llamas run around Phoenix and people try to argue that a blue and black dress was somehow white and gold. #protecttherent
Uh you mean argue that a white and gold dress was somehow blue and black!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't understand the dress thing. But I think I might be better off not knowing.

As far as dumb stuff on the internet goes it's not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom