What about Moriah in the WNBA? | The Boneyard

What about Moriah in the WNBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of focus on who gets Stewie - deservedly so. But what about Mo? Which teams most need her skills? Where would she best fit?

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Watch Brittney Boyd, and you will get a taste of the kind of impact Mo can have. Not saying one will be better than the other but their styles are similar.

Reaction Score
I think Moriah should be #2 draft next to Stewie ...

Reaction Score
I think Moriah should be #2 draft next to Stewie ...
I think we only saw a fraction of what she is capable of doing last season. In about 4 months we could be talking about how the two best college players from the same team will split the vote for MOP. Jewel went early after last season so she could be the #1 pick. If she stuck around for her senior season I think she would have been #3 behind Stewie AND MoJeff.

HGN

Reaction Score
of course you would think that ;)

I think Atlanta would be a good fit for Jefferson.
Atlanta has Shoni......And I think they will go with her for the time being. MoJeff will be the first PG off the board but to whom is to be determined.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Watch Brittney Boyd, and you will get a taste of the kind of impact Mo can have. Not saying one will be better than the other but their styles are similar.

I will say it. Jefferson will be WAY better than Boyd.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Atlanta has Shoni.And I think they will go with her for the time being. MoJeff will be the first PG off the board but to whom is to be determined.

Schimmel is a marginal player. Way more sizzle than steak. At times this year, they have barely played her at all while she was healthy. I don't see Shoni's presence stopping them from taking Jefferson.

Reaction Score
The team that immediately needs a PG is the Sparks.Near future is Seattle.Fun Question:Knowing that the Sparks have a front-line of Nneka,Parker,Jantel,and a bench of Abdi(excellent shooter)Hanson,Bradford, Tolo ,would you still take Stewart instead of Moriah?Considering their only true PG is Johnson,Erin is injured.Neither is as good as Moriah.Interesting.Sparks could be a PG from the Championship,not a forward.

Reaction Score
Atlanta has Shoni.And I think they will go with her for the time being. MoJeff will be the first PG off the board but to whom is to be determined.
Doesn't Shoni play mostly 2 guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro